This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Adobe Xd, how to use it to plan a mobile application design, create mood boards and sketches and turn them into wireframes, and add necessary components to finalize the design.Read more.
My mission is to improve the lives of others and to pass on my knowledge back to the community and to all those who want to learn about design.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
What you’ll learn:
- what makes a good design brief
- how to plan the project properly
- how to create mood boards and sketches
- convert those sketches to wireframes
- add images, icons, and shadows to create a design
- then add movement and transitions to create prototypes
- share the work with your client to get feedback
- and finally, how to export your assets for developers
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website or look at a video in the course on how to do it.
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
As a tool for UI / UX design, Adobe Xd is a fantastic option for mobile application design. With component integration, layer control, prototyping, and sharing all in one app, it is a great solution for both freelancers and teams who are creating mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
You don’t need any previous knowledge of Adobe Xd or mobile application design, we are going to cover it all in this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create a mobile application design.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the capabilities of Adobe Xd.
|Section 1 - Design Process|
|Section 2 - Wireframing|
|Creating Wireframes 1||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 2||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 3||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 4||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 5||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 6||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 7||00:00:00|
|Creating Wireframes 8||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - App Design|
|Creating Design 1||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 2||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 3||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 4||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 5||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 6||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 7||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Prototyping|
|Dealing With Missing Screens||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Exporting Designs|
|Creating Style Guide||00:00:00|
|Sharing With Client||00:00:00|
|Delivering To Client||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Conclusion And Resources|
|Links And Resources||00:00:00|
The course was very easy to follow and pick up. It was something I had interest in for a very long time and this course provided an insight on how mobile tools are created. Thanks!