Learn how to create, monetize and maintain online communities to make money and keep clients engaged and connected.Read more.
LinCademy key purpose is to produce training courses of high standards that target international trainees. As the core focus of LinCademy is self development, and competency and career development, it develops, enhances and promotes selected skill-sets. At the core of its vision, LinCademy embeds “Value Creation” and guarantees the quality of its training courses/programs and that its staff from SMEs, instructional designers, multimedia creators, e-course developers and instructors are highl
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone or any organization that is interested in making use of online communities.
What you’ll learn:
- Building online communities on different types of platforms
- Connecting your online community to important outside services using Zapier
- Creating a list and connecting your community to external shopping cart if there is no one on your community platform
- Understanding and differentiating between important online platforms for building communities
- Creating your own platform to host your online community using WordPress
- Diving deeper into the Circle platform, from starting up a community to creating and customizing an online course
- No prerequisites required except for strong determination to learn how to create, monetize and maintain online communities.
If you need to utilize online communities, whether your main purpose is to
- create an online community of clients or customers and directly sell products or services to them;
- build an online community around a common interest so that you can sell products or services to them in the future;
- or only keep your current clients or customers engaged and stay connected with you and with each other in their online community;
Then, this course is FOR YOU.
Demand for using online communities has risen during the past few years. Organizations depend on online communities in order to build meaningful relationships with their customers or members, that for sure translates into greater loyalty to their brand and upsell opportunities.
Whatever your purpose is, you need to start understanding and practicing how to maintain online communities.
This step-by-step and concise tutorial from LinCademy will let you master the principles of creating and maintaining paid online communities and practice every step of doing this.
Don’t hesitate and get enrolled in this course now and start learning how to create, monetize and maintain your online Community.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build and maintain online communities.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Creating, Monetizing And Maintaining Online Communities|
|A Platform To Build A Local Community||00:00:00|
|Minor Communities In Course Platforms||00:00:00|
|Using Groups Of Social Media Platforms||00:00:00|
|Creating Communities In WordPress||00:00:00|
|Utilizing External Shopping Carts||00:00:00|
|Connecting Your Community To Other Services||00:00:00|
|Mighty Networks Vs Circle||00:00:00|
|Starting Up Circle Community||00:00:00|
|Configuring Your Notifications In Circle||00:00:00|
|Working With Space Groups In Circle||00:00:00|
|Working With Discussion Post Space – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Working With Discussion Post Space – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Using Invitations In Circle||00:00:00|
|Adding Individuals Using Invitation Link||00:00:00|
|Creating An Online Course In Circle||00:00:00|
|Customizing Courses In Circle||00:00:00|
|Setting Circle Events And Event Spaces||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Circle Live Stream Event||00:00:00|
|Conducting A Live Stream In Circle||00:00:00|
|Going Live Without An Event In Circle||00:00:00|
|Creating Posts Within Your Community||00:00:00|