Your Personal Beauty Guide For Natural Skin Care
About This Course
You are unique. Your skin care should be, too. Aromatherapy, natural skin care using essential oils and other key natural ingredients are your valuable secret to beautiful, healthy looking skin!
This is the ultimate course for natural skin care: For all skin types. Assess your current skin type and learn what essential oils, carrier oils and other star natural ingredients are best for YOU!
Learn the top essential oils and carrier oils (and bonus star natural ingredients) for the following skin types:
- Sensitive skin
- Combination & Normal skin
- Oily & Acneic skin
- Dry Skin
- Mature Skin
- Bonus Section! Inflamed Skin (eczema & psoriasis)
Practical exercises help you:
- Detox your cosmetics and skin care products cupboard
- Assess your current skin type so you know where to start with using natural skin care ingredients
- 6 Step aromatherapy home facial
DIY projects include:
- Make a facial wipe cleanser
- Make a facial toner
- How to make a facial oil
- How to do a facial steam
Recipes included for:
- Facial steam
- Face mask
- Face scrub
This course walks you through selection of natural skin care products for your skin type. It also provides you with the necessary knowledge tools so you can make your own custom skin care items using essential oils, carrier oils and other natural superstar ingredients.
What are the requirements?
- You should have an interest in Natural Skin Care options
- You should have access to some of the ingredients from the recipes if you want to make them.
- You should have a printer if you want to print off the recipes and handouts
What will I learn?
- Make informed decisions about the best natural skin care options- for YOU
- Know the best essential oils and carrier oils for your skin type
- Learn how to make: Facial cleansing wipes
- Learn how to: Do a Facial steam
- Learn how to make: Facial mask
- Learn how to make: Facial Toner
- Learn how to make: Facial Oils
Who is the target audience?
- Individuals who want to customize their skin care
- Anyone who wants to learn about natural ingredients for skin care
- People who want to save money by making self care products
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to take care of your skin using natural ingredients.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about natural skin care.
Section 1 - IntroductionHide Lessons
Beauty Vs Environment: Choosing Your Products
Ways We Sabotage Our Beauty
Section 2 - What Is My Skin Type Anyway?Show Lessons
Defining Moments: Discovering Your Current Skin
What Is My Skin Type Anyway? The Questionnaire!
Section 3 - Sensitive Skin: Special Thoughts For YouShow Lessons
Special Considerations For Sensitive Skin
Sensitive Skin Handout And Notes
Bonus Lecture: Making An Infused Herbal Oil
Section 4 - Oily And Problem SkinShow Lessons
Key Natural Ingredients For Oily And Problem Skin
Oily And Problem Skin Handout And Notes
Section 5 - Combination Skin TypeShow Lessons
Key Natural Ingredients For Normal And Combinations Skin
Normal And Combination Skin Handout And Notes
Section 6 - Dry SkinShow Lessons
Key Natural Ingredients For Dry Skin
Dry Skin Handout And Notes
Section 7 - Mature SkinShow Lessons
Key Natural Ingredients For Experienced Skin
Mature Skin Handout And Notes
Section 8 - Bonus Section: Inflamed Skin - Eczema And PsoriasisShow Lessons
Inflamed Skin: Eczema And Psoriasis Part 1
Inflamed Skin: Eczema And Psoriasis Part 2
Inflamed Skin Conditions Handout And Notes
Section 9 - The Aromatherapy Home FacialShow Lessons
Two Cleansing Methods
DIY Cleansing Facial Wipes
Bonus: Facial Steam – Weekly-Monthly
Face Mask: Weekly
DIY Face Toner
Moisturize: Daily – DIY Facial Oils
About The Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.