About This Course
In this course I’ll teach you how to create a Node server, run a basic HTML website off of that server, and push it up to a webhost to make your website live online.
Aimed at the absolute beginner, you don’t need any experience with Node.js at all in order to take this course. In fact, if you already know a little Node, this is NOT the course for you!
- Install Node
- Install Git bash and Sublime Text Editor
- Run a Console Log Node Test
- Create Our First Basic Node.js Server
- Explaining the Node Server Code
- Exploring The URL Module Query String
- File System and Index Page
- Create Server Console Status Messages
- Show Different Web Pages
- Show an Index Page
- Remove HTML from the URL
- Create a Bootstrap Navbar
- Create an About and Resume Page
- Add a Bootstrap Jumbotron
- Generate SSH Keys
- Initialize Git and Github
- Install the Heroku Toolbelt CLI
- Create a Package JSON File
- Push Our Code To Heroku
- And more!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Node.js.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Node.js.
|Section 1 - Course Introduction|
|Install Git Bash And Sublime Text Editor||00:00:00|
|Run A Console Log Node Test||00:00:00|
|Create Our First Basic Node.js Server||00:00:00|
|Explaining The Node Server Code||00:00:00|
|Exploring The URL Module Query String||00:00:00|
|File System And Index Page||00:00:00|
|Create Server Console Status Messages||00:00:00|
|Show Different Web Pages||00:00:00|
|Show An Index Page||00:00:00|
|Remove HTML From The URL||00:00:00|
|Create A Bootstrap Navbar||00:00:00|
|Create An About And Resume Page||00:00:00|
|Add A Bootstrap Jumbotron||00:00:00|
|Generate SSH Keys||00:00:00|
|Initialize Git And Github||00:00:00|
|Install The Heroku Toolbelt CLI||00:00:00|
|Create A Package JSON File||00:00:00|
|Push Our Code To Heroku||00:00:00|