This course is designed for those interested to learn more about the Norwegian language, to be able to communicate on a simple level and for those who need to pass the A2 level written and oral tests.Read more.
About This Course
Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 1 is the first of two courses covering the A2 level. When you have finished the A2 level you will be able to understand daily life Norwegian quite well.
- I can understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance, e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local area, employment. I can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements.
- I can read very short, simple texts. I can find specific, predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables and I can understand short simple personal letters.
- I can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities. I can handle very short social exchanges, even though I can’t usually understand enough to keep the conversation going myself.
- I can use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms my family and other people, living conditions, my educational background and my present or most recent job.
- I can write short, simple notes and messages. I can write a very simple personal letter, for example thanking someone for something.
Who this course is for:
- Students with some basic knowledge of Norwegian equal to the A1 level.
- Students which for various reasons, would like to learn more Norwegian, to be able to communicate on a simple level in Norwegian.
- Students that would like to become Norwegian Citizens need to pass the A2 level written and oral tests.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned and understood the Norwegian language in daily life.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Norwegian language.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 13: Family And Ways Of Living|
|13 Truls’ Photo||00:00:00|
|13B When I Studied In Oslo||00:00:00|
|13C Community Work||00:00:00|
|13 Words And Expressions||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Lesson 14: Schooling And Education|
|14 Schooling And Education||00:00:00|
|14A Education In Norway||00:00:00|
|14B Parents’ Meetings Are Good||00:00:00|
|14C Assignment Submission||00:00:00|
|14D Important Happenings In A Norwegian’s Life||00:00:00|
|14 Words And Expressions||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Lesson 15: Jobs And Job Application|
|15 Jobs And Job Application||00:00:00|
|15A Brent Is Applying For A Job||00:00:00|
|15B Brent At The Interview||00:00:00|
|15C Ali Is Working In A Nursing Home||00:00:00|
|15 Words And Expressions||00:00:00|
|15 Norwegian Worklife||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Lesson 16: Working Life And The Economy|
|16A Lunch Break||00:00:00|
|16B New Car Or Holiday In Venezuela||00:00:00|
|16C Economy And Work||00:00:00|
|16 Words And Expressions||00:00:00|
|Quiz And Homework – Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 1||00:00:00|