About This Course
Norwegian Language Course A2 Part 2 is the second of two courses covering the A2 level. When you have finished the A2 level you will be able to understand daily life Norwegian quite well.
- I can understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance, e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local area, employment. I can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements.
- I can read very short, simple texts. I can find specific, predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables and I can understand short simple personal letters.
- I can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar topics and activities. I can handle very short social exchanges, even though I can’t usually understand enough to keep the conversation going myself.
- I can use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms my family and other people, living conditions, my educational background and my present or most recent job.
- I can write short, simple notes and messages. I can write a very simple personal letter, for example thanking someone for something.
Who this course is for:
- Students with some basic knowledge of Norwegian equal to the A1 level.
- Students which for various reasons, would like to learn more Norwegian, to be able to communicate on a simple level in Norwegian.
- Students that would like to become Norwegian Citizens need to pass the A2 level written and oral tests.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to speak and understand Norwegian in daily activities.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Norwegian language.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - 17 Health And Diet|
|17 Step By Step||00:00:00|
|17B Ali Gets A Backache||00:00:00|
|17C Andrea Loves To Dance||00:00:00|
|17 Norwegian Health System||00:00:00|
|17 Words And Expressions||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - 18 Holidays And Traditions|
|18B Christmas Visit||00:00:00|
|18C Plans For Easter||00:00:00|
|18 Words And Expressions||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - 19 Media And Culture|
|19A Lise’s Letter To The Newspaper||00:00:00|
|19B How Do I Get In Contact With Norwegians||00:00:00|
|19C Some Famous Norwegians||00:00:00|
|19D What Is Polite And Impolite||00:00:00|
|19 Word And Expressions||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - 20 Norway|
|20A A Trip To The Cabin||00:00:00|
|20B My Part Of The Country||00:00:00|
|20C Languages In Norway||00:00:00|