Learn using oil pastels for more realistic coloring and painting and understand the concepts of perspective drawing.Read more.
Based in Bangalore, India, Raju Dyapur is largely a self-taught artist. He has masters in Information Systems Engineering from Cardiff University, UK. Even after working abroad in IT for over 20 years, his love towards drawing and painting has never diminished. His experience in drawing/fine art comes from his learning in school and college and the training he got from private lessons in Russia. His strong demonstration in learning and dedication has lead to teaching. His students range from
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to intermediate, starts with basic skills of drawing and application of colors
What you’ll learn:
- Using oil pastels for more realistic coloring/painting
- Understand the concepts of perspective drawing
- Controlling edges for better painting
- Understand highlights and shadows
- Understand light source and its effect on coloring
- Learn how to plan for the painting
- Understand how to use colors to get the light and contrast
- No previous experience required.
- Any oil pastel colors that you have handy, thick and rough paper and a pad
- Just bring your enthusiasm and I will take you through the materials, strokes and techniques, of course it is easier than you think
Join me in learning to paint using Oil Pastels. This course takes you through paint along steps for every project. We will start with the basics of planning, color application and gradually building your skills and confidence as you progress through the projects.
If you love to apply those rich oil pastel colors with beautiful end results and learn all the nitty gritty of highlights, shadows and contrast, this course is for you!
Don’t underestimate the power of oil pastel medium as it can produce very great looking results if you allow yourself time to learn and practice and by using the proper materials.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned drawing and color application basics.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Materials, Tips And Techniques|
|Tips And Techniques||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Penguin|
|Preparing For Painting||00:00:00|
|Painting Snow – Final Details||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Gold Fish And Butterfly|
|Drawing Gold Fish||00:00:00|
|Painting Gold Fish||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Poppy Flower And Macaw Parrot|
|Preparing For Painting – Poppy Flower||00:00:00|
|Painting Poppy Flower||00:00:00|
|Drawing Macaw Parrot||00:00:00|
|Painting Macaw Parrot||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Perspective Drawing|
|Understanding Perspective Drawing||00:00:00|
|Getting Drawing Ready For Painting||00:00:00|
|Preparing The Surface For Painting||00:00:00|
|Painting The House With The Garden||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Material References|