About This CourseBeginner
If you’re a beginner looking to learn Java or you’re an experienced programmer looking for a course to prepare for ORACLE certification, you’re at the right place. In this course you’ll learn all the terms that are part of the JAVA Standard edition.
Many employers emphasize the importance of ORACLE certification when it comes to job applications, which is proof that you really do possess the knowledge required.
In case you’ve decided to advance in this career, this course is a great place to begin.
What are the requirements?
- This course is for full beginners
- If you want ORACLE certification, you are in the right place
- For this course you need to install JDK and NetBeans, this will be explained in one of the video lessons
- It does not matter which operating system you are using (Mac, Windows, Linux), you will definitely be able to follow this course
What will I learn?
- After this course, students will learn how to pass the ORACLE exam: Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Students will be introduced to the most important segments of Java Standard Edition
Who is the target audience?
- Java developers
- Students who want to produce the highest-quality, creative software
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to pass the Oracle certification exam and become a Java engineer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Oracle certification exam.
Section 1 - Lesson 1
Before We Start
Introduction To Java
NetBeans Development Environment And Writing The First Program
Section 2 - Lesson 2
Section 3 - Lesson 3
Flow Control If
Flow Control Switch
While And Do
Section 4 - Lesson 4
Classes And Objects
Members Of The Class
Inheritance And Polymorphism
Abstract Classes And Interfaces
Section 5 - Lesson 5
Date And Time
Processing And Generating Exceptions
Section 6 - Lesson 6
Generic Data Types
Advanced Work With Classes
Section 7 - Lesson 7
Introduction To Work With Databases
Working With MySQL Database
Section 8 - Lesson 8
Introduction To Internet Network Protocols
TCP Socket Programming
UDP Socket Programming
Section 9 - Lesson 9
Introduction To The Thread
Competition And Synchronization Of Threads
Section 10 - Lesson 10
Introduction To 2D Graphics And AWT
Java AWT Layouts
Java AWT Controls
Java 2D – Geometry Handling
Manipulating With Text And Images
No Reviews found for this course.