This course is designed for those who gain the necessary knowledge to pass the Oracle certification – The Java SE 8.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Java developers
- Students who want to produce the highest-quality, creative software
What you’ll learn?
- After this course, students will learn how to pass the ORACLE exam: Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
- Students will be introduced to the most important segments of Java Standard Edition
- This course is for full beginners
- If you want ORACLE certification, you are in the right place
- For this course you need to install JDK and NetBeans, this will be explained in one of the video lessons
- It does not matter which operating system you are using (Mac, Windows, Linux), you will definitely be able to follow this course
If you’re a beginner looking to learn Java or you’re an experienced programmer looking for a course to prepare for ORACLE certification, you’re at the right place. In this course you’ll learn all the terms that are part of the JAVA Standard edition.
Many employers emphasize the importance of ORACLE certification when it comes to job applications, which is proof that you really do possess the knowledge required.
In case you’ve decided to advance in this career, this course is a great place to begin.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to pass the Oracle certification exam and become a Java engineer.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Oracle certification exam.
|Section 1 - Lesson 1|
|Before We Start||00:00:00|
|Introduction To Java||00:00:00|
|NetBeans Development Environment And Writing The First Program||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Lesson 2|
|Section 3 - Lesson 3|
|Flow Control If||00:00:00|
|Flow Control Switch||00:00:00|
|While And Do||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Lesson 4|
|Classes And Objects||00:00:00|
|Members Of The Class||00:00:00|
|Inheritance And Polymorphism||00:00:00|
|Abstract Classes And Interfaces||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Lesson 5|
|Date And Time||00:00:00|
|Processing And Generating Exceptions||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Lesson 6|
|Generic Data Types||00:00:00|
|Advanced Work With Classes||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Lesson 7|
|Introduction To Work With Databases||00:00:00|
|Working With MySQL Database||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Lesson 8|
|Introduction To Internet Network Protocols||00:00:00|
|TCP Socket Programming||00:00:00|
|UDP Socket Programming||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Lesson 9|
|Introduction To The Thread||00:00:00|
|Competition And Synchronization Of Threads||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Lesson 10|
|Introduction To 2D Graphics And AWT||00:00:00|
|Java AWT Layouts||00:00:00|
|Java AWT Controls||00:00:00|
|Java 2D – Geometry Handling||00:00:00|
|Manipulating With Text And Images||00:00:00|