About This Course
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who needs to prepare for a coding interview
- For anyone who wants to know how to pass a coding interview
- Programmers looking to switch jobs
- Students interviewing for their first job
What you’ll learn:
- How to prepare and write code
- How to interact with the interviewer
- How to deal with tricky algorithms
- Skills to pass a coding interview
- How to understand the requirements of an interview
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
In this class, I’ll teach you how to navigate code interviews, reduce your stress, and give you an advantage over your competition.
Coding interviews are a challenging test of your knowledge, your inventiveness, and your composure. Let me share my experience with you, getting you on the fast track to success. I will help you avoid common mistakes and give you a way to polish your performance.
A considerable part of interview preparation is practice. Taking interviews is an essential part of this process. And if something goes wrong, take notes, bring them back here, and compare against what I say.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to pass a coding interview.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to pass a coding interview.
|Section 1 - Introduction|