About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is recommended to any piano student beginner or professional that wants to master pentatonic and Blues scales.
- If you love to improvise and you use pentatonics, this course will help you to learn to play all the minor and major pentatonics and the Blues scale.
- If you want to expand your piano technique and your practice with more scales, this course will guide you.
What you’ll learn:
- How to play major and minor pentatonic scales following the correct fingering
- How to play the Blues scales beginning from any note as its root
- Having a piano, keyboard or a MIDI controller is necessary to practice the exercises of this course
- You do not need to be an expert in music theory or piano, but having an understanding of pentatonic scales is recommended
Do you like to play Rock ́n Roll or Blues? Do you like to improvise but you do not know how to play pentatonic scales and blues scales? Being able to play pentatonics and of course, the Blues scale, will give you pianistic resources to improvise.
This course is not about improvising, it is about learning the scales and being able to play them at the piano fluently. Through 100% practical video tutorials, you will learn the correct fingering and at the same time you will receive recommendations on good piano practices.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about playing pentatonics and blues scales.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about playing pentatonics and blues scales.
|Section 1 - C|
|C – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|A – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|A – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - G|
|G – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|E – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|E – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - D|
|D – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|B – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|B – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - A|
|A – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|F# – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|F# – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - E|
|E – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|C# – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|C# – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - B|
|B – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|G# – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|G# – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - F|
|F – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|D – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|D – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Bb|
|Bb – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|G – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|G – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Eb|
|Eb – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|C – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|C – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Ab|
|Ab – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|F – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|F – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Db|
|Db – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|Bb – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|Bb – Blues Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 12 - Gb|
|Gb – Major Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|Eb – Minor Pentatonic||00:00:00|
|Eb – Blues Scale||00:00:00|