About This Course
Follow me on live photo sessions with individuals, couples, ‘fuller figure’ subjects, young and older siblings and large and extended families and watch how I pose them to overcome their natural tendencies to sit or stand like statues and to get some great portraits.
- Real life indoor and outdoor photo sessions
- Warts and all posing i.e. some of them don’t quite work, and I say why!
- Mostly non-model real live people, like you and me
- Create beautiful family photos by getting your lovely subjects into more natural, relaxed and flattering positions
- Practice the easy steps in this course and it will pay huge dividends in your portraits
Models aside, the majority of us are not aware of our natural and unconscious body positions and so we don’t usually present ourselves as well as we might. For example, most of us tend not to be concerned with where or how we place our hands and arms, tilt our heads, or position our feet. This course shows how I handle that problem, and how I position and pose people to get great results.
Posing is a powerful skill that will transform your portraits, not only can you copy the ones demonstrated in the videos, but understanding the general basic dynamics of a good pose, will help you to create your own.
Each video has a short introduction and summary of the photo session that just took place, it’s then followed by the live photo session.
What are the requirements?
- Because this is a non-technical course, any type of camera will suffice, DSLR, Mirrorless, Compact or even a Smartphone will be fine
What am I going to get from this course?
- Improve your portraits using these great live photo session posing tips
- Easily create your own poses, once you understand the basic principles
- Confidently pose individuals, couples and families, real people, not models
- Learn to pose individuals, male and female
- Learn to pose couples, and young and older siblings
- Learn to pose mum, dad, and children
- Learn to pose ‘fuller figure’ subjects
- Learn to pose large family groups
Who is the target audience?
- Even if you prefer landscapes, wildlife or sports photography, at one time in your photographic ‘career’, you’re likely to be taking some portraits. So this course is for every photographer, no previous knowledge required.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of individual and family posing photography.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basics of individual and family posing photography.
|Section 1 - Introduction To The Course|
|Introduction And Overview||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Family Posing|
|Parents And Two Children Part I – Sitting, And Running Around||00:00:00|
|Parents And Two Children Part II – Standing And Sitting On A Bench||00:00:00|
|Extended Family Posing Part I – How To Deal With A Large Group Of People||00:00:00|
|Extended Family Posing Part II – How To Deal With A Large Group Of People||00:00:00|
|Parents And Two Older Children Part I (Repeated From My Other Course)||00:00:00|
|Parents And Two Older Children Part II (Repeated From My Other Course)||00:00:00|
|Gallery Of Extended Family Poses||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Individual Posing|
|Male Posing Part I – In The Garden, Standing And Leaning And Posing With A Jacket||00:00:00|
|Male Posing Part II – Seated On A Sofa, And Sitting And Leaning Again A Wall||00:00:00|
|Female Posing Part I – Inside, On Sofa And Chair, And In The Garden On A Bench||00:00:00|
|Female Posing Part II – By A Local Lake, Sitting, Standing And Leaning||00:00:00|
|Female Poses With Some Great Off-Camera Flash Lighting||00:00:00|
|Individual Female Poses (Repeated From My Other Course)||00:00:00|
|Head And Shoulders Posing, Tips And Tricks||00:00:00|
|Headshots – It’s All About The Jawline||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Posing Couples|
|Posing Couples Standing Up – Part I||00:00:00|
|Posing Couples Standing Up – Part II||00:00:00|
|Posing Couples Standing Up – Part III||00:00:00|
|Posing Couples Standing Up – Part IV||00:00:00|
|Posing “Fuller Figure” Subjects (And A Dog!)||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Posing Siblings|