About This Course
Do you want to be able to play piano controlling your sound, phrasing and preventing injuries? Do you want to start playing piano with good technique since the beginning? If the answer is yes, this course is for you.
Having a good piano technique is a must if you want to enhance your playing, it does not matter if you are an amateur, beginner, advanced or even a professional musician, this course will provide you the tools to reach that control that is equivalent to having a good technique.
In this course you will learn:
- Different Phrasing: Staccato and Legato
- Octaves: At the same time and broken
- Articulating for those marcato notes
- Repeating notes without getting tired
What are the requirements?
- No previous knowledge is required for this course, even if you do not know music theory, you can follow these exercises.
- Access to an acoustic piano, keyboard or MIDI controller is necessary in order to follow all the exercises of this course.
- Having a good internet connection is recommendable.
What am I going to get from this course?
- At the end of this course, you will be able to play with more control of your dynamics and phrasing.
- Your hand and fingers will be playing with a better position, relaxed, preventing injuries.
- You will be able to play exercises that are going to prepare you to solve many future difficulties that you will face in future piano pieces.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for any piano student, beginner or advanced, amateur or professional because of its technical nature.
- This course is dedicated to any person that wants to play piano with a good technique.
- If you think that you do not need to improve your technique this course is not for you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of piano technique exercises.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skills in piano.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Basic Phrasing|
|Articulation Exercise – Pattern A||00:00:00|
|Articulation Pattern B||00:00:00|
|2 Notes Phrase||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Arpeggios|
|Arpeggios Part A||00:00:00|
|Arpeggios Part B||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Octaves|
|Broken Octaves Part I||00:00:00|
|Broken Octaves Part II||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Major Scale|
|Major Scale Part I||00:00:00|
|Major Scale Part II||00:00:00|
|Major Scale Complete||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Triad And Upbeat Exercises|
|Upbeat – Example 1||00:00:00|
|Upbeat – Example 2||00:00:00|
|Upbeat – Example 3||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Repeating Notes|
|Repeating Notes -1 3||00:00:00|
|Repeating Notes -1 2 3||00:00:00|
|Repeating Notes -1 2 3 4||00:00:00|