About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner piano students who want to take their playing to the next level
- Anyone wanting to learn how to play the keyboard as related to Contemporary Christian music
- Classically trained pianists who want to learn to play worship piano using chords
- Intermediate piano students who want to take their piano playing from basic to brilliant
What you’ll learn:
- Learn the theory and techniques to improve piano/keyboarding skills
- Learn chord structure, inversions, and progressions
- Learn how to read chord charts
- Learn to play worship songs in all 12 keys
- Learn chord voicing – the secret to transforming your piano playing
- Learn how to play in a worship band and vs solo situations
- How to break down any song into simple chunks
- Useful tips on how to be an effective team player in a worship band
- Learn how to play 4 worship songs
- Have a keyboard to practice with
- Basic understanding of music theory
- Be able to play basic chords on the keyboard
- Motivation to consistently practice and apply course content
If you’ve been looking for a piano course that will teach you how to transform your worship piano/keyboarding skills from basic to brilliant, then this course is for you!
I will show you the building blocks of chords. We will explore chord progressions and learn how to break down any song into small manageable chunks to figure out the chord progression. I included practice materials such as soundtracks and chord charts to help reinforce what you learn in the course. You will learn to play 4 worship songs on the piano using all the concepts taught in this course.
I will show you chord voicing – the key to transforming your piano playing from basic to brilliant so you can sound like a professional pianist. I provided helpful tips and techniques based on years of experience to help you improve your keyboarding skills. I also provided useful tips on how to be an effective team member in a worship band.
My goal is that by the end of this course, you’ll be able to transform your worship piano/keyboarding skills from basic to brilliant. This will not happen overnight, but if you are willing to put in the work and apply yourself then you will certainly reap the benefits of this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the theory and techniques to improve your piano/keyboarding skills.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about playing the piano.
|Section 1 - Foundations Of Music|
|Section 2 - Chords Part I|
|Section 3 - Seventh Chords|
|Dominant 7th Chords||00:00:00|
|Minor 7th Chords||00:00:00|
|Major 7th Chords||00:00:00|
|Diminish 7th Chords||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Chords Part II|
|Diatonic 7th Chords||00:00:00|
|Building Chords Based On The Minor Scale||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Chord Progression|
|Song Analysis – We Fall Down||00:00:00|
|How To Find The Chord Progression Of A Song (Part 1)||00:00:00|
|How To Find The Chord Progression Of A Song (Part 2)||00:00:00|
|Chord Progression Exercise||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Chord Voicing - From Basic To Brilliant|
|Voicing Sus2 And Sus4||00:00:00|
|Voicing Min 7 (Part 1)||00:00:00|
|Voicing Min 7 (Part 2)||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Applying Chord Voicing Techniques To Songs|
|Chord Voicing Application – Revelation Song||00:00:00|
|Chord Voicing Application – Here I Am To Worship||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Practical Tips For The Worship Pianist|
|Playing In A Solo Situation||00:00:00|
|Playing In A Band||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Strategies For Success|
|How To Be An Effective Team Player In A Worship Band||00:00:00|
|Stylistic Trademarks Of Worship Piano||00:00:00|