About This Course
Dear Fellow Writer,
When you make the decision to write for the marketplace, you often have a lot to learn in a short space of time.
It used to be that you could write and learn over the course of several years before you might eventually get published under careful tutelage and the guidance of a good editor.
Today, we can publish ourselves and be in the spotlight quickly – which means we have to know how to get things right first time.
Many new writers struggle with point of view and how best to use it in the context of effective fiction writing.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The five main point of view perspectives and how to use them properly.
- Advice and guidance on how NOT to look like an amateur.
- What JK Rowling can teach you about writing
- How to use different narrative styles to change text, pacing, and reader interest in your stories.
- How to ensure your readers don’t stop reading!
- How to make your stories effective and compelling.
- And much more!
Join the class. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about point of view in fiction.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skills in fiction writing!
|Section 1 - The Point Of View|
|Introduction To The Point Of View Masterclass||00:00:00|
|Lesson One: First Person||00:00:00|
|Lesson Two: Second Person||00:00:00|
|Lesson Three: Third Person Objective||00:00:00|
|Lesson Four: Third Person Limited||00:00:00|
|Lesson Five: Third Person Omniscient||00:00:00|
|Conclusion:What’s The Big Deal?||00:00:00|