This course will cover everything from how to learn Logic Pro X from scratch to how to come up with the idea as well as arranging, mixing and mastering.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to learn how to create pop and house music and learn the music production techniques
- New users who have never used Logic Pro X or produced music at all
- Advanced users who already produce music and have a lot of knowledge
- Beginners who want to take their production level to the next level
What you’ll learn:
- How to create a full music track without any other knowledge
- Being able to produce music and learn music production techniques and workflow
- How to make a proper mixdown and a proper mastering of high-quality music
- Learn the different methods and production techniques that music production has these days
- Including 6 Logic Pro templates and 8 sample packs FOR FREE!
- You should have access to a Mac Computer
- You don’t need to purchase Logic Pro X Software – the free demo from Apple is enough to watch this course
- You need to be wanting to create great music and learn how to do it
This online music production techniques course will show you how to, step-by-step, create an original and fresh Pop and House Music track with only your computer and your DAW Logic Pro X.
This course is created for absolute beginners as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge in music production techniques. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers use in the real world to get professional-sounding productions in the box.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create This Track From Scratch – You Will Only Need Logic Pro X and Your Computer.
There are plenty of different Music Production courses out there that focus on a lot of different things – but in this course, I rather focus on the Music Production Techniques as well as showing you the process from scratch to the finished product.
Logic Pro X Template is included for FREE! We also included FREE Sample Packs as a Bonus!
These Sample Packs are included:
- 4 Project Ideas for Logic Pro X
- 1 Full BONUS Deep House Project
- 1 Original Logic Pro X Project File (The one that you will learn to create in this course)
- Snare Rolls Pack 1 – 70 Snare Rolls Samples – Complete Snare Rolls to use in your next project.
- Up and Downlifters 1 – 50 FX Samples for great transitions between different parts in your song.
- Kick Toolbox 1 – 100 Professional Kick Drum Samples in different pitches.
- Reversed Reverbs – 120 Reversed Reverb Effects to use to introduce parts in your arrangement.
- One Shot EDM Samples – 50 Synth and Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
- One Shot Deep House Samples – 50 Synth and Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
- Clap and Snare Toolbox + MIDI Groovy Tools.
This course is designed for every skill level, from Beginners to Advanced. If you have never used Logic before, that’s totally fine as well. This course includes a 14-part video series on how to Download Logic Pro X as well as a good overview of the Software from a new beginner user’s perspective.
About the instructors:
Martin Svensson started producing music in 2005 and has been teaching since 2016; and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well-known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to analyse a popular track and copy that arrangement. After that, we will arrange the track completely and create different transitional effects so that every part of the track is arranged properly. It is important to have a full and very well arranged track since DJ’s depend on that nowadays.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|UPDATE JULY 2022: How To Download Free Sample Packs||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Coming Up With Ideas And Getting Inspired|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 3||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 4||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 5||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 6||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 7||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 8||00:00:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas – Part 9||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The Arrangement Stage|
|The Arrangement Stage – Part 1||00:00:00|
|The Arrangement Stage – Part 2||00:00:00|
|The Arrangement Stage – Part 3||00:00:00|
|The Arrangement Stage – Part 4||00:00:00|
|The Arrangement Stage – Part 5||00:00:00|
|The Arrangement Stage – Part 6||00:00:00|
|The Arrangement Stage – Part 7||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Mixing Stage|
|Mixing Stage – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Mixing Stage – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Mixing Stage – Part 3||00:00:00|
|Checking Mix In The Car||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Mixdown And Preparing For Mastering|
|Preparing For Mastering||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - The Mastering Stage|
|Mastering Stage – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Mastering Stage – Part 2||00:00:00|