About This CourseBeginner
Powerpoint 4 Thumbnails – Create Thumbnails with Powerpoint
This class is for entrepreneurs who create videos or video classes and therefore need thumbnails but do not want to bother with software like photoshop or canva.
A thumbnail, sometimes also called cover image is a picture representing your video or video class. The more significant and unique it is, the more views you will get. Often thumbnails are created in photoshop or canva. But you can do easier.
Powerpoint: almost everyone knows it and almost everyone has it. But most people think of boring presentations when thinking of powerpoint. But thus they are under-estimating what this software can do!
In this course I will show you how you can create cool thumbnails for your video or video class – just in powerpoint!
You will learn the following:
- The three major things to take into consideration when creating a thumbnail
- picking the right format
- where to find great pictures with free rights
- how to create a significant background
- choosing a unique picture and removing background from it
- inserting fonts
- make your picture look more 3 dimensional
- exporting your picture as a jpeg
- Some knowledge of powerpoint is of advantage but not necessary.
What are the requirements?
- No Powerpoint skills needed, I will show you through everything
What will I learn?
- You will learn how to create cool thumbnails with powerpoint.
- I am showing you everything step-by-step.
Who is the target audience?
- This class is for entrepreneurs who create videos or video courses and therefore need thumbnails, but do not want to waste time on learning software like photoshop or canva
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to create thumbnails in PowerPoint.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about PowerPoint thumbnails.
What Will You Learn Here?
Resources For Pictures
Inserting A Picture And Removing Background
Exporting As A JPEG
No Reviews found for this course.