About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners, too.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
What you’ll learn:
- How to remember where you put your things
- How to remember why you went into a room
- How to remember shopping lists and to-do lists
- How to create a mental calendar and to memorize appointments and anniversaries
- How to memorize everyday numbers (short, medium or long numbers like: the CVV of your card, pin numbers, bank accounts numbers, computer passwords, telephone numbers, and so on)
- How to use memory techniques in your career for business meetings and public speaking
- How to effectively apply the memory techniques for study and learning.
- How to earn foreign languages easily
- How to remember people’s names and faces
- And if you need it, you will learn how to memorize long sequences of playing cards.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
In this course, you will find simple but powerful memory techniques that you can apply in your daily life, that can ensure your success in different situations that you face everyday.
At the end of my course, you will be able to remember where you put your objects and to remember why you went into a room when you have a mind blank.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to have a better memory.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about practical memory techniques.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|The Challenge Of This Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - The Lessons|
|Lesson 1 – How To Remember Where You Put Things||00:00:00|
|Lesson 2 – Remember Why You Went To A Room||00:00:00|
|Lesson 3 – How To Memorize To-Do Lists||00:00:00|
|Lesson 4 – Create Your Mental Calendar||00:00:00|
|Lesson 5 – Memorize Everyday Numbers||00:00:00|
|Lesson 6 – Using Memory Techniques In Your Career||00:00:00|
|Lesson 7 – Boost Your Learning||00:00:00|
|Lesson 8 – How To Learn A New Language Easily||00:00:00|
|Lesson 9 – How To Memorize People’s Names And Faces||00:00:00|
|Lesson 10 – How To Memorize A Deck Of Playing Cards||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Summary And Next Steps|
|Summary And Next Steps||00:00:00|