About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for you if you want to do more, get more, and live more.
- If you are busy and you want to get even more done.
- If you are overwhelmed, and you want to feel more in control.
- If you can’t help yourself from saying ‘yes’ to things you ought to say ‘no’ to.
- If things always take longer than you expected.
- If you don’t know how to plan your time in a way that works for you.
- If you just don’t have enough time.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn how to prioritize your tasks effectively, and how to use a powerful four-step process to get things done.
- A host of tools and techniques from the established expert on getting things done – the author of the best-selling Brilliant Time Management.
- How to set yourself up to succeed, to manage the stresses of a busy life, and find productive space to think clearly and do high-quality work.
- How to focus on using your time well, and how to deal with the interruptions that rob you of productive time.
- The low-down on time management, and the essential roles of goal setting, scheduling, delegation and personal motivation.
- The multitasking fallacy and why the Elephant and the Octopus have different solutions to awesome productivity.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
You never have enough time in your 24-hour, non-stop world of work, socializing, smartphones, and latte in a paper cup.
But you want to do more. You want to achieve bigger and better things. And that means getting more out of the time you have. If only there were more hours in your day.
Practical Time Management can’t give you more time. But it can show you how to use the time you do have to better effect! It shows you how to avoid time-wasting and morale-sapping habits that steal your most valuable asset – time.
Practical Time Management isn’t about clever systems and fancy technology: it is about practical ways to be productive in a busy life.
If you want to make the most of your time, this will be the most valuable 2½ hours you ever spend.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to make better use of your time.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about time management.
|Section 1 - Start Here And Learn The Basics|
|Five Attitudes To Time And The Secret To Fulfillment||00:00:00|
|How To Make Dull Activities Interesting||00:00:00|
|Why You Cannot Manage Time||00:00:00|
|The OATS Principle||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Outcomes: Setting Great Goals And Knowing What Is Important|
|Why Goal-Setting Works||00:00:00|
|Set The SMARTEST Goals||00:00:00|
|Is It Important Or Is It Just Urgent?||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Activities: Being Able To Get Things Done|
|Avoid The “To Do Tyranny”||00:00:00|
|The OATS Principle And The Powerhouse Loop||00:00:00|
|What To Do About To Do Items That Hang Around||00:00:00|
|How To Remember What’s Outstanding||00:00:00|
|How To Clear A Backlog||00:00:00|
|Four Questions To Guide Your Response To A Task||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Time Management Solutions To Common Challenges|
|What Are Overload And Overwhelm?||00:00:00|
|How To Deal With A Feeling Of Overwhelm||00:00:00|
|Are You An Elephant Or An Octopus?||00:00:00|
|Multi-Tasking And How To Do It Well If You Must||00:00:00|
|How To Delegate Effectively||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Timing And Scheduling: How To Structure Your Day For Productivity|
|How To Get Really Good At Estimating||00:00:00|
|How To Schedule Your Day||00:00:00|
|When To Schedule Activities Into Your Day||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Conclusions: What To Do When All Else Fails|
|The Ultimate Time Management Tool: How To Say No||00:00:00|
|How Would You Like $86,400?||00:00:00|
|A Final Thought||00:00:00|