About This CourseBeginner
You never have enough time your 24-hour, non-stop world of work, socializing, smartphones, and latte in a paper cup.
But you want to do more. You want to achieve bigger and better things. And that means getting more out of the time you have. If only there were more hours in your day.
Practical Time Management can’t give you more time. But it can show you how to use the time you do have to better effect! It shows you how to avoid time-wasting and morale-sapping habits that steal your most valuable asset… Time.
- You will learn how to prioritize your tasks effectively, and show you how to use a powerful four-step process to get things done.
- It will arm you with a host of tools and techniques from the established expert on getting things done – the author of the best-selling Brilliant Time Management.
- You will be ready set yourself up to succeed, to manage the stresses of a busy diary, and find productive space to think clearly and do high-quality work.
- It will show you how to focus on using your time well, and how to deal with the interruptions that rob you of productive time.
- You’ll get the low-down on time management, and the essential roles of goal setting, scheduling, delegation and personal motivation.
- And you will learn about the multi-tasking fallacy and why the Elephant and the Octopus have different solutions to awesome productivity.
Practical Time Management isn’t about clever systems and fancy technology: it is about practical ways to be productive in a busy life.
If you want to make the most of your time, this will be the most valuable 2½ hours you ever spend.
Practical Time Management: if you want to DO MORE, GET MORE, LIVE MORE.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for you if you want to do more, get more, and live more.
- If you are busy and you want to get even more done.
- If you are overwhelmed, and you want to feel more in control.
- If you can’t help yourself from saying ‘yes’ to things you ought to say ‘no’ to.
- If things always take longer than you expected.
- If you don’t know how to plan your time in a way that works for you.
- If you just don’t have enough time.
- If this sounds like you, then just step on in.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned time management.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about time management.
Section 1 - Start Here And Learn The Basics
Five Attitudes To Time And The Secret To Fulfillment
How To Make Dull Activities Interesting
Why You Cannot Manage Time
The OATS Principle
Section 2 - Outcomes: Setting Great Goals And Knowing What Is Important
Why Goal-Setting Works
Set The SMARTEST Goals
Is It Important Or Is It Just Urgent?
Section 3 - Activities: Being Able To Get Things Done
Avoid The “To Do Tyranny”
The OATS Principle And The Powerhouse Loop
What To Do About To Do Items That Hang Around
How To Remember What’s Outstanding
How To Clear A Backlog
Four Questions To Guide Your Response To A Task
Section 4 - Time Management Solutions To Common Challenges
What Are Overload And Overwhelm?
How To Deal With A Feeling Of Overwhelm
Are You An Elephant Or An Octopus?
Multi-Tasking And How To Do It Well If You Must
How To Delegate Effectively
Section 5 - Timing And Scheduling: How To Structure Your Day For Productivity
How To Get Really Good At Estimating
How To Schedule Your Day
When To Schedule Activities Into Your Day
Section 6 - Conclusions: What To Do When All Else Fails
The Ultimate Time Management Tool: How To Say No
How Would You Like $86,400?
A Final Thought
No Reviews found for this course.