Public Speaking And Presentations: The Impress Factor
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of the “impress factor” in public speaking and presentations to show more confidence and credibility, creating a real connection with your audience when delivering your message.
About This CourseBeginner
In this course, you will learn actionable techniques so you can have the “impress factor” you need to deliver your message. You will discover five public speaking strategies that will allow you to confidently set the stage as a credible and reliable resource that builds a partnership with people.
What you’ll learn:
- Impress Factor #1: Build a belief and credibility with operational folks, managers and higher-ups so that they say ‘Yay’ rather than ‘Nay’ to the proposals that you have
- Impress Factor #2: Feel less stress, anxiety and worry about how people are going to perceive you so that you can build your audience relationships rather than see them go south
- Impress Factor #3: Control your emotions using your words and tone in a way that makes your present confidently and intelligently so that you appear very well prepared
- Impress Factor #4: Be perceived as more confident and credible in meetings with your audience by using your body language in the right way
- Impress Factor #5: Answer any question so that you always sound confident even when you don’t know the answer
Who this course is for:
- Public Speakers
- Sales Professionals
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Business Owners
- Anyone else who wants to get the elusive ‘Impress Factor’ when they speak
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the “impress factor” in public speaking and presentations.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the “impress factor” in public speaking and presentations.
Section 1 - Introduction
Introduction and Welcome
Section 2 - Hook Your Audience
Get Them To Trust You And Believe You
Get Them To Listen To You
Section 3 - Build Relationships
Section 4 - Convince With Your Voice
Choose Your Words Wisely
Find Your Tone And Vary Your Tone For Effect
Section 5 - Command With Your Body
Take A Strong Stance
Twelve Signs Of Nervousness
Downloadable Material: Public Speaking And Presentations: The Impress Factor Handout
No Reviews found for this course.