About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Sales professionals
- Project managers
- Team leads
- Human resources managers
- Anyone who wants better, game-changing PowerPoints
What you’ll learn:
- How to create content that makes your audience crave everything you say…(Do this right and you’ll see them motivated to take action!)
- Coordinate what you say and what your audience sees for a flawless delivery…
- Identify the pain points and pleasure points of your audience and how your takeaways relieve the pain points and enhance pleasure points…
- Organize your material to make it easy for you to deliver and for your audience to follow…
- Develop your core PowerPoints by defining your tasks, solving the mysteries and keeping things simple…
- Manage your pace and deliver a PowerPoint presentation that ends on time, every time…
- Create and use visuals and pictures that make complex ideas clearer and more memorable by adding impact to your presentation…
- Integrate your words, blueprint, handout and visuals to make a compelling final presentation product…
- Captivate your audience within the first 5 minutes by getting them to trust, believe and listen to you…
- How to create a title for your PowerPoint presentation that motivates your audience to attend your presentation in the first place…
- Create opening slides that assure your audience they are in the right place and remind them what they are going to hear…
- Show your presentation was worthwhile and move your audience to respond with enthusiasm…
- …and much, MUCH more!
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
You have to first learn how to attract your audience to the presentation with content they won’t be able to resist and keep them there by subtly revealing to them the underlying emotional reasons they should want it.
You have to create core content that is exactly what your audience wants to hear. Only then will you be ready to put it into a form that makes it easy for you to deliver, and present it in an attractive PowerPoint show.
Game-Changing PowerPoint Presentations are Different
Our goal is to give people practical and actionable tools that create a real connection with your audience.
Over 20 years ago, I began crafting this method for meeting the challenges of public speaking in a way that’s genuine to you.
We show you exactly how to take PowerPoint strategies and use them to seize opportunities, big and small.
Here’s the exact agenda for this course:
Map Out Your Message
- Prepare your opening slides
- Prepare your core content slides
- Prepare your closing slides
Add Variety To Your Visuals
- Use pictures to add impact
- Keep your graphics simple
- Use illustrations to increase comprehension
- Use handouts to reach every learner
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned PowerPoint design for public speaking and presentations.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about PowerPoint design for public speaking and presentations.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Welcome|
|Section 2 - Map Out Your Message|
|Introduction – Map Out Your Message||00:00:00|
|Prepare Your Opening Slides||00:00:00|
|Prepare Your Opening Slides – Activity||00:00:00|
|Prepare Your Core Content Slides||00:00:00|
|Prepare Your Core Content Slides – Activity||00:00:00|
|Prepare Your Closing Slides||00:00:00|
|Prepare Your Closing Slides – Activity||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Add Variety To Your Visuals|
|Introduction – Add Variety To Your Visuals||00:00:00|
|Use Pictures To Add Impact||00:00:00|
|Use Pictures To Add Impact – Activity||00:00:00|
|Keep Graphics Simple||00:00:00|
|Keep Graphics Simple – Activity||00:00:00|
|Use Illustrations To Increase Comprehension||00:00:00|
|Use Handouts To Reach Every Learner||00:00:00|