Easy and simple steps to success, moving from student to teacher of hypnosis.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Individuals looking to learn about hypnosis and hypnotherapy
What you’ll learn:
- The training process
- Mindset and progression
- The next step
- Creating a solid business model
- Moving from student to tutor
- Hypnotherapy student group sizes
- What do students come for – to learn or their own issues?
- Teaching the hypnosis basics
- Teaching hypnosis advanced techniques
- Successful practical sessions with students
- Contra-indications with students
- Handling abreactions and emotional releases in student groups
- Successful happy students
- And much more!
- The great thing is that there are no prerequisites for this course, just an internet connection, a notepad and pen, and an open and willing mind!
- You need to be a qualified Hypnotherapist to take the step from student to tutor
Study with confidence with Dr Karen E Wells – Hypnotherapy Tutor with Over 100,000 students worldwide.
Professional Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis Teacher Course
Fully Accredited Course Taking You From Student To Teacher Of Hypnosis! Easy and Simple Steps To Success
This course is fully accredited by CTAA – Complementary Therapists Accredited Association. Dr Karen E Wells has been training others in Hypnotherapy for the last 15 years and has worked around the world in many different countries, teaching these skills on what makes an effective Hypnotherapy tutor.
Welcome to this Professional Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis Teacher course. This in-depth course provides information on setting up, promoting, and training others within the hypnotherapy industry, amongst many other things to do with training students in the field of hypnosis. This course assumes you are a qualified hypnotherapist or are studying to be one.
If you are ready to make the step from student to tutor, this course is for you!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned professional hypnotherapy and hypnosis.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Welcome To Your Professional Hypnotherapy And Hypnosis Teacher Course|
|Introduction To Your Professional Hypnotherapy And Hypnosis Teacher Course||00:00:00|
|Your Professional Hypnotherapy And Hypnosis Teacher Course Manual PDF||00:00:00|
|Module 1: The Training Process||00:00:00|
|Module 2: Mindset And Progression||00:00:00|
|Module 3: The Next Step||00:00:00|
|Module 4: Creating A Solid Business Model||00:00:00|
|Module 5: Moving From Student To Tutor||00:00:00|
|Module 6: Hypnotherapy Student Group Sizes||00:00:00|
|Module 7: What Students Come For – To Learn Or Their Own Therapy?||00:00:00|
|Module 8: Teaching The Hypnosis Basics||00:00:00|
|Module 9: Teaching Hypnosis Advanced Techniques||00:00:00|
|Module 10: Successful Practical Sessions With Students||00:00:00|
|Module 11: Dealing With Difficult Students||00:00:00|
|Module 12: Contra-indictions, Handling Abreactions And Emotional Releases||00:00:00|
|Module 13: Successful Happy Students||00:00:00|
|Module 14: Bonus Lecture||00:00:00|