About This Course
Who this course is for:
- If you compose music, and want to improve the clarity, focus and separation of your compositions
- If you want to get a Professional Sound in your Music Compositions (before production and mixing)
What you’ll learn:
- Compose music with amazing focus and clarity.
- Write music that is full of emotion, expression and variation.
- Create music stories that keep your audience listening for more.
- Professional options for Music Production Software (DAW): Logic Pro, Cubase Pro, Studio One Pro
- Beginner options for Music Production Software (DAW): Garageband on Mac or iPad, Studio One Artist
- Fundamental knowledge of music composition
- A motivated mind and true desire to learn
Master the Secrets to a Professional Sound in Music Composition
Welcome to this course, and congratulations for choosing to learn ways to increase the quality and professional sound of your music. After this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to create amazing clarity, focus and separation of the instruments and parts in your music compositions. This is not a course about music production; it is a course on how to get a professional sound in the very story of your music, the composing stage.
You will get a Bonus PDF Guide for:
- Learning Support
Read this Guide as you go through the course for extra powerful learning. It is always great to have some notes to keep up, as you learn new things.
- Strengthen your Knowledge
By reading it again after you completed the course, you will deepen your knowledge. Remember the old saying: Repetition is the Mother of Learning.
- Implement, Practice and Improve
Learning by doing, is always the best way to improve in any field. Use this PDF as a practice guide to try out every concept, tip and trick you get in the course.
Take Action – Learn Now
Take this opportunity to learn and advance your skills as a music composer. I welcome you to enroll now, so that you will learn the true power of composing music with more focus, clarity and separation. Learn how to get a professional sound in your music compositions, right now!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to make your music sound professional.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about music composition.
|Section 1 - Your Learning Journey Starts Here|
|Section 2 - 10 Guidelines To Get A Professional Sound|
|Introduction – Guidelines For A Professional Composition||00:00:00|
|Tip 1 – Keep It Simple||00:00:00|
|Tip 2 – Keep It Clean||00:00:00|
|Tip 3 – Keep It Real||00:00:00|
|Tip 4 – Keep It Focused||00:00:00|
|Tip 5 – Create Space For The Bass||00:00:00|
|Tip 6 – Spotlight The Main Theme||00:00:00|
|Tip 7 – Use The Power Of Silence||00:00:00|
|Tip 8 – Less Is More||00:00:00|
|Tip 9 – Perspective Adds Power||00:00:00|
|Tip 10 – Music Is Like Life||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Master The Canvas Of Music|
|Introduction – The Canvas Of Music||00:00:00|
|Dimension 1 – Compose Your Music In Range||00:00:00|
|Dimension 2 – Compose Your Music In Time||00:00:00|
|Dimension 3 – Compose Your Music In Space||00:00:00|
|The 3 Primary Colors Of Music||00:00:00|
|The 3 Main Playing Modes In Music||00:00:00|
|Compose In Mono – Mix In Stereo||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Action Module|
|Congratulations – Your Next Step?||00:00:00|