About This Course
This Project Management Foundation course has been designed to enable you to become Agile the Agile way, in less than an hour. You will become Project Management certified when you finish this course and you will learn from an expert Project Manager.
What will you learn?
- The key concepts and tools of Project Management
- 60 specific lessons ranging from 1 to 5 minutes on all important topics. Here and handful of examples
- The difference between projects, programs and portfolios
- The different project phases
- How to deal with the triple constraint
- Common cost categories
- Tips for scheduling a project
- The importance of lessons learned.
- Definitions, concepts, tips, and how to avoid common mistakes.
- How to apply strong project management in your job and projects.
- Become more confident in your ability to execute projects.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about Project Management.
- Beginners, people without any Project Management experience or knowledge.
- People who have heard the words “gold plating,” “scope creep,” “steering committee” “critical path,” “sponsor,” “waterfall method,” “WBS,” “Project Charter,” “PERT” etc. and wondered what it meant.
- Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Database Administrators and basically anyone interested in learning Project Management
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the foundations of project management.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the foundations of project management.
|Section 1 - Week 1 : The Basics|
|Resources – Project Management Foundation Course||00:00:00|
|Why Is Good Project Management Important||00:00:00|
|What Is A Project||00:00:00|
|Projects, Programs, Portfolios||00:00:00|
|The Type of Organization||00:00:00|
|The Four Phases||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Week 2 : The People|
|The Project Manager||00:00:00|
|The Team Leader||00:00:00|
|The Team Members||00:00:00|
|The Steering Committee||00:00:00|
|Recruit A Team||00:00:00|
|Work With An Existing Team||00:00:00|
|Build One Effective Team||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Week 3 : The Initiation|
|Uncover The Root Of The Problem||00:00:00|
|Define Project Objectives||00:00:00|
|Identify Potential Solutions||00:00:00|
|Dealing With Competing Demands||00:00:00|
|The Project Charter||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Week 4 : The Planning|
|In A Rush||00:00:00|
|Get The Priorities Right||00:00:00|
|Use The WBS||00:00:00|
|Tips To Get The WBS Right||00:00:00|
|Create A Draft Schedule||00:00:00|
|The Critical Path||00:00:00|
|Select The Right Scheduling Tool||00:00:00|
|Tips For Scheduling||00:00:00|
|Optimize The Schedule||00:00:00|
|Identify Cost Categories||00:00:00|
|Determine Whether To Proceed||00:00:00|
|Build In Contingency Funds||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Week 5 : Keeping On Track|
|Kick Off Meeting||00:00:00|
|Monitor The Budget||00:00:00|
|Conduct Quality Checks||00:00:00|
|Monitoring And Control System||00:00:00|
|Conduct A Risk Audit||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Week 6 : Closing|
|Closing The Project||00:00:00|