Project Management Foundation Course
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of project management and wants to apply strong project management to their jobs and projects.
About This CourseBeginner
This Project Management Foundation course has been designed to enable you to become Agile the Agile way, in less than an hour. You will become Project Management certified when you finish this course and you will learn from an expert Project Manager.
What will you learn?
- The key concepts and tools of Project Management
- 60 specific lessons ranging from 1 to 5 minutes on all important topics. Here and handful of examples
- The difference between projects, programs and portfolios
- The different project phases
- How to deal with the triple constraint
- Common cost categories
- Tips for scheduling a project
- The importance of lessons learned.
- Definitions, concepts, tips, and how to avoid common mistakes.
- How to apply strong project management in your job and projects.
- Become more confident in your ability to execute projects.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about Project Management.
- Beginners, people without any Project Management experience or knowledge.
- People who have heard the words “gold plating,” “scope creep,” “steering committee” “critical path,” “sponsor,” “waterfall method,” “WBS,” “Project Charter,” “PERT” etc. and wondered what it meant.
- Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Database Administrators and basically anyone interested in learning Project Management
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about the foundations of project management.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the foundations of project management.
Section 1 - Week 1 : The Basics
Why Is Good Project Management Important
What Is A Project
Projects, Programs, Portfolios
The Type of Organization
The Four Phases
Section 2 - Week 2 : The People
The Project Manager
The Team Leader
The Team Members
The Steering Committee
Recruit A Team
Work With An Existing Team
Build One Effective Team
Section 3 - Week 3 : The Initiation
Uncover The Root Of The Problem
Define Project Objectives
Identify Potential Solutions
Dealing With Competing Demands
The Project Charter
Section 4 - Week 4 : The Planning
In A Rush
Get The Priorities Right
Use The WBS
Tips To Get The WBS Right
Create A Draft Schedule
The Critical Path
Select The Right Scheduling Tool
Tips For Scheduling
Optimize The Schedule
Identify Cost Categories
Determine Whether To Proceed
Build In Contingency Funds
Section 5 - Week 5 : Keeping On Track
Kick Off Meeting
Monitor The Budget
Conduct Quality Checks
Monitoring And Control System
Conduct A Risk Audit
Section 6 - Week 6 : Closing
Closing The Project
No Reviews found for this course.