Public Speaking And Presentations Marketing: Fill the Room
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of public speaking and presentations marketing together with the 8 practical steps of marketing presentations. This is also for those who want to draw out a big crowd on their next presentation, speech, lecture, or public speaking event.
About This CourseBeginner
In this course, you’ll learn the 8 practical steps to market your presentations and create that why or that buy-in so they come to your presentation ready and willing to learn
What you’ll learn:
- Create a marketing message
- The first place to start with your marketing is with the very message that compels your potential attendees even before they show up to take your presentation. It’s the message that they see when they are still deciding if they would like to attend your presentation.
- Create a marketing flyer
- You will learn in step two how to attract potential attendees with a flyer they can see (either physically or online) and immediately be drawn to your presentation.
- Create a marketing video
- The last step to creating your marketing materials is creating a marketing video that prospective attendees can watch to find out all about your presentation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants more people to show up to their presentations.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned practical steps to market your presentation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about public speaking and presentations
Section 1 - Create A Marketing Message
Create Your Marketing Agenda
Create Your Marketing Hook And Takeaways
Section 2 - Create Your Marketing Flyer
Create Your Marketing Flyer
Section 3 - Create Your Marketing Video
Create Your Marketing Video
No Reviews found for this course.