About This Course
Why should you take this course?
Your presentation is only valuable if you can persuade and motivate others to act on it.
Discover 39 secrets you’ve never heard to get more sales, more promotions and eliminate your fear of public speaking. This advanced, interactive program dives deeply into the specific skills and exact techniques you need to deliver your presentation and make it irresistible for your audience.
You’ll see Jason Teteak, presentation guru and bestselling author of “Rule the Room”, model everything he suggests you do. It’s our most advanced presentation delivery toolkit, so it may not be the place to start if you are just beginning.
You’ll learn dozens of techniques you’ve never seen before to get more sales, get more buy-in, eliminate your fear of public speaking, show confidence, and motivate your audience to action.
Don’t take my word for it. Hear what others have to say…
“I figured Jason Teteak might have a few new tricks—but not much that I hadn’t heard before. I was wrong. Jason integrates the latest research on presenting, learning, and audience dynamics with a captivating style that plays with the ironic fact that he is doing presentations… about presentation skills. And therein lies the secret to this marvelous program.” – Philip Deloria- Professor and Associate Dean, University of Michigan
“It’s pretty simple. Jason Teteak walks the talk. In this day and age, finding a true thought leader amongst many is the key to getting to new levels. Listening to Jason and benefiting from his teachings will take you to that new level you seek. He is cutting edge, extremely practical and connects in a way that is motivating, informing and memorable. Some of the biggest benefits received from Jason are tactics, ideas and methods that are immediately implementable. Watch Jason’s program before your competition does.” – Al Lautenslager- Best-selling Author, Guerrilla Marketing in 30 Days
“I have been to several seminars on public speaking and giving presentations, including Dale Carnegie training. I truly went into this thinking that I couldn’t possibly learn anything new, but I found myself scribbling notes like a mad woman during the presentation. I quickly realized that these were tips and techniques that I had never heard before, and that I could use immediately upon my return to the office.” – Joey Monson-Lillie- Human Resources Manager
- Never Be Nervous Again
What Will I Learn?
- How to instantly captivate your audience and keep them engaged so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
- How to quickly identify the goals of your audience without them knowing you did it
- The secret to answering questions so you always look like you know the answer even when you don’t
- The blueprint for creating a PowerPoint show that reminds you what to say, and still engages your audience without patronizing them
- An easy 5 step approach to introducing yourself that will get your audience to believe in you, listen to you, and trust you
- The “James Earl Jones effect” – Tips for speaking with impressive confidence
- How to organize and prepare for your keynote presentation in less time
- Foolproof methods to avoid feeling intimidated by powerful people
- How to identify and harness YOUR unique strengths, and the pitfalls of trying to be like someone else
- Effective strategies to overcome your fear of public speaking
- The secret to creating an amazing experience for your audience no matter how boring your topic may be
- How to take advantage of working the “sweet spot” – the place in the room that makes you look confident and engaging every time
- An easy system for practicing and improving your keynote presentation that doesn’t require an audience
- Exactly what to do with your hands during your keynote presentation, and why it’s so important to get it right
- The 4 presentation styles of keynote speakers and how you can use them to connect with every member of your audience
- The truth about what makes people laugh and how you can use that to your advantage
- Techniques for building a relationship with your audience and why it’s so critical to do it
- How to finish your keynote presentation right on time EVERY time and close so your audience feels like you’re the best they’ve ever seen
Who is the target audience?
- Business Professionals
- Keynote Speakers
- Financial Experts
- Project Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Advanced Presenters
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to level up your public speaking and presentation skills to pro level.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about public speaking and presentations for pros.
|Section 1 - Open Well|
|Hook Your Audience||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Delivery Skills|
|Tailor Your Approach||00:00:00|
|Present With Your Body||00:00:00|
|Keep Their Attention||00:00:00|
|Maximize Media Impact||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Audience Management|
|Make It Enjoyable||00:00:00|
|Close To Applause||00:00:00|