Python Programming Bible – Networking, Email, GUI, XML, CGI
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Python programming, semantics of general programming, and the format of coding applications.
About This Coursebeginner
Python is fast becoming a worldwide Tour De Force required by all companies such as Google, Facebook, and Microsoft. This course will ensure you are not left behind as more and more companies request this awesome language.
This course will teach you everything about programming Python applications and websites. Learn about everything there is to know about Python applications and how to program them. A step-by-step process is used to explain every facet of these topics.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What Python is
- How to program in the Python language
- Features of the Python programming language
- Coding semantics
- Website programming
- Design practises of applications
- Application programming
- Graphical user interface or GUI programming
- Computer-generated imagery or CGI programming
- Network programming
- Email programming
- Extensible markup language or XML programming
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms. If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise, this is what you get:
- Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- Free helpful support in the course Q and A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills, solutions included.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn about Python
- People looking to learn about programming
- Those seeking to understand how Python works
- People seeking guidance on how to create Python based programs
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various features of the Python programming language
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the principles of programming using Python.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the programming language that is Python.
Setup On Mac OS X
Setup On Linux-Ubuntu
Setup On Windows
Run Code Online
Variables And Variable Types
Data Type Conversion
Loop Control Statements
Lists In Depth
Tuples In Depth
Dictionary In Depth
Date And Time
File Input And Output
Creating Instance Objects
Constructor New And Init Method
Search And Replace
Basic CGI Programming
Connect To Database
Simple Network Example
Initiate A New Thread
Multithreaded Priority Queue
Parse An XML File
Extra Useful Links
No Reviews found for this course.