About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn about Python
- People looking to learn about programming
- Those seeking to understand how Python works
- People seeking guidance on how to create Python based programs
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various features of the Python programming language
What you’ll learn:
- What Python is
- How to program in the Python language
- Features of the Python programming language
- Coding semantics
- Website programming
- Design practises of applications
- Application programming
- Graphical user interface or GUI programming
- Computer-generated imagery or CGI programming
- Network programming
- Email programming
- Extensible markup language or XML programming
Python is fast becoming a worldwide Tour De Force required by all companies such as Google, Facebook, and Microsoft. This course will ensure you are not left behind as more and more companies request this awesome language.
This course will teach you everything about programming in Python. A step-by-step process is used to explain every facet of the topics within the course.
You will receive all the knowledge the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms offer. If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise, this is what you get:
- Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- Free helpful support when you have questions or get stuck.
- Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills, solutions included.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the principles of programming using Python.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the programming language that is Python.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Setup On Mac OS X||00:00:00|
|Setup On Linux-Ubuntu||00:00:00|
|Setup On Windows||00:00:00|
|Run Code Online||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Basics|
|Variables And Variable Types||00:00:00|
|Data Type Conversion||00:00:00|
|Loop Control Statements||00:00:00|
|Lists In Depth||00:00:00|
|Tuples In Depth||00:00:00|
|Dictionary In Depth||00:00:00|
|Date And Time||00:00:00|
|File Input And Output||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Classes And Objects|
|Creating Instance Objects||00:00:00|
|Constructor New And Init Method||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Regular Expressions|
|Search And Replace||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - CGI Programming|
|Basic CGI Programming||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Database|
|Connect To Database||00:00:00|
|Simple Network Example||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Multithreading|
|Initiate A New Thread||00:00:00|
|Multithreaded Priority Queue||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - XML|
|Parse An XML File||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - GUI|
|Section 10 - Extra Useful Links|
|Extra Useful Links||00:00:00|