About This CourseBeginner
QuickFile Accounts course is about how to use QuickFile based on the most popular functions which you as a QuickFile operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available. It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) – to reinforce the learning
You’ll learn how to set up a QuickFile system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software
- You want to put this skill on your CV, or
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients, or
- You run your own business and want to know how to use QuickFile for yourself.
You will need to access to QuickFile Online. We give you the link to access the FREE online version.
The course material includes:
- the handout of the assignment task
What are the requirements?
- You will need access to QuickFile Accounting software online in order to complete the assignment (we’ll give you the link to get the free trial version of the software)
What am I going to get from this course?
By the end of the course, you will be able to complete various common functions using this software including:
- Enter the opening balances
- Amend the nominal ledger
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post the wages journal
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
Who is the target audience?
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who will be using this for their clients
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of QuickFile
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use the QuickFile accounting software.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the QuickFile accounting software.
Download The Software
Familiarise Yourself With The System
Enter Opening Balances
Reverse Opening Balances – Accruals And Prepayments
Amend The Nominal Ledger
Print The Nominal Ledger
Add New Customers
Customer Info Report
Add New Suppliers
Post Customer Invoice 1001
Post Customer Invoices 1002-1008
Add Customer Credit Notes
Customer Account Activity Report
Post Supplier Invoices
Supplier Aged Creditors Report
Post Supplier Credit Notes
Enter Supplier Cheques
Supplier Payments Report
Post Customer Receipts
Customer Receipts Report
Post Petty Cash Transactions 1
Post Petty Cash Transactions 2
Report Of Petty Cash Payment
Post Sundry Payments
Prepare A VAT Return
Post The Wages Journal
Post Adjustments To The Account
Month End Reports PnL, BS, TB
Recap And How It All Fits Together
What Happens Next?
No Reviews found for this course.