About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Users of SAS Enterprise Guide, as being able to code inside of EG is the next natural step and skill to obtain.
- Individuals that are considering a career, or want to gain employment, with the biggest corporations/enterprises out there!
- Individuals looking to become a SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming
- Those new to SAS syntax and or students looking for a refresher.
What you’ll learn:
- Discover the data step, the primary way to program in SAS
- Discover the proc step, a more specialized kind of processing that is utilized for more particular tasks
- Learn techniques to decrease the amount of code you have to type, and learn to deal with big data
- Obtain skills needed to pass SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming exam.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
SAS Programming Tutorial: Complete SAS Programming Language Course teaches you the programming language, allowing you to use whichever software you are currently using.
I’ll show you how to utilize the data step, proc step, and macro programming. Case studies are instructor-led and illustrate how to integrate a lot of the individual concepts you’ve learned.
The course will help you pass SAS Base Certification, start a career/gain employment, or move up at your current company. If you’re studying SAS at a post-secondary institution, this course can not only help you with school projects but prepare you for a career after you complete your education.
Finally, did you know that 92% of the Fortune 100 use SAS? It’s time to gain a valuable skill, a skill that pays.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned SAS programming.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about SAS programming.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome – Introduction To Course||00:00:00|
|All The Files You Need To Follow Along||00:00:00|
|Installing And Uploading Files||00:00:00|
|How To Find, Install, And Use SAS Studio And SAS On Demand For Academics||00:00:00|
|How To Find, Install, And Use Wps||00:00:00|
|Important Note About Watching Course||00:00:00|
|Data Step Vs. Proc Step||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Importing - SAS Import Data|
|Importing SPSS File With SAS Language||00:00:00|
|How To Save Data-Sets Permanently||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Working With Data|
|Data Set Options||00:00:00|
|What If Your Data Is Separated By A Dot Or Something Else?||00:00:00|
|Reading Data Instream In Data Step||00:00:00|
|Reading Dates In Data||00:00:00|
|Creating Variables Or Calculations||00:00:00|
|More On Creating New Variables||00:00:00|
|If-Then Conditional Logic||00:00:00|
|More On The Where Expression And Statement||00:00:00|
|Sorting Observations (Proc Sort And By Statements)||00:00:00|
|Merging Two Data Sets||00:00:00|
|Using Set Statement To Merge||00:00:00|
|Data Reduction And Cleaning Your Data||00:00:00|
|Creating A Counting (Enumeration) Variable||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Input Types, Informats And User-defined formats|
|Formatted Input And Informats||00:00:00|
|User Defined Formats||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Arrays|
|Arrays 1 – Re-Coding Variables||00:00:00|
|Arrays 2 – Constructing New Variables||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - SAS Functions|
|Length, Lengthn, Lengthc Functions||00:00:00|
|Input And Put Functions||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Advanced Techniques - Flexibility And Efficiency|
|Flexible Programming 1 – Combining Multiple Raw Data Files Vertically||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Visual Representation Of Data|
|Section 9 - Case Studies|
|Case Study (Health Care Case Study) Part 1||00:00:00|
|Case Study (Health Care Case Study) Part 2||00:00:00|