This course is designed for those who are interested in learning about how to apply scientific insights to their leadership style.Read more.
Besides my lifelong passion for human behavior and personal development, I’ve worked the last 15 years in training and development and was trained into the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach A lot of people who follow my blog or enroll in my courses are quite curious about this NBA-thing, the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach. When you google it, you hardly find information on it. The reason for this is simple: The NBA has its origins in France and is called ANC, l’approche N
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn more about leadership
What you’ll learn:
- Expect scientific insights to manage your teams more effectively
- Expect powerful communication techniques to coach your team members
- Expect to gain a deep understanding of motivation and how to apply that to your team
- Expect a new model for leadership which will give you a unique perspective on your team
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This course has the ambition to build a bridge between a century of science and 21st century managers. A bridge between how our brain works and how to use that knowledge to improve our communication and leadership abilities.
The course itself is quite dense, so take your time. Don’t rush through it. Let the information sink and try things out gradually, before moving on. This way you’ll get the most out of this course.
We’ll go over a series of major studies and experiments, but more importantly, each time we’ll see how the conclusions apply to our team, so we can turn all these insights into concrete actions.
So expect some theory, of course, but most of all…
- expect scientific insights to manage your teams more effectively
- expect powerful communication techniques to coach your team members
- expect to gain a deep understanding of motivation and how to apply that to your team
- expect a new model for leadership which will give you a unique perspective on your team
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding of how to apply scientific insights to your leadership style.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn about how to apply scientific insights to manage your team!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|The Science Behind Leadership||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Our Brain|
|Brain Based Leadership Styles||00:00:00|
|Dominance Vs Leadership||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Our Genetic Programming|
|RSM – Relational Stress Management||00:00:00|
|Summary Genetic Programs||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Our Prior Experience|
|The Eye Of The Beholder (I)||00:00:00|
|Managing The Neolimbic Brain||00:00:00|
|Engagement – Ingredient 1||00:00:00|
|Engagement – Ingredient 2||00:00:00|
|Summary Prior Experience||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Our Environment/Context|
|The Importance Of Context||00:00:00|
|Our Team Is Not A Sum Of Individuals||00:00:00|
|1+1 = 1||00:00:00|
|The Eyes Of The Beholder II||00:00:00|
|Summary Of Context||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Conclusion|
|A New Model Of Leadership||00:00:00|