About This Course
We are living in this connected world and the fact is that almost all of our personal as well as official information we exchange through the internet through platforms like social media and websites are traceable. Because of this sheer amount of data that we exchange through the internet, our on-line privacy should be our top most priority.
In this course, we will try to set up our own Virtual Private Network or VPN Server which can help us make our internet traffic secure and safe.
In this course, you will learn:
- The principle of working behind a VPN network. The Applications of VPN. The dos and don’ts while using a VPN etc.
- How to set up a pre-configured OpenVPN instance in Amazon Web Service Cloud platform.
- How to use an SSH Client application to connect to our VPN server.
- How to configure the DNS server address of the OpenVPN Server, and create two test users in the VPN Server.
- How to connect to our VPN server using a windows PC, a Linux Computer, a Mac Computer, and Android phone, and an iPhone.
- How to verify the connection by checking the changed IP address and location.
- A normal configuration computer with internet connectivity
- An urge to learn VPN server setup
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to protect your privacy online.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about setting up your own VPN.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Course Lectures|
|Course Introduction And Table Of Contents||00:00:00|
|Introduction To VPN Technology||00:00:00|
|Creating An OpenVPN Instance In AWS||00:00:00|
|Login Using SSH To Openvpn Server And Basic Configurations – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Login Using SSH To Openvpn Server And Basic Configurations – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Configure DNS Servers And Create Users||00:00:00|
|Connect Using A Windows Client – Method 1||00:00:00|
|Connect Using A Windows Client – Method 2||00:00:00|
|Connect Using A Linux Client||00:00:00|
|Connect Using A Mac Client||00:00:00|
|Connect Using An Android Device||00:00:00|
|Connect Using An iOS Device||00:00:00|
|Technique To Bypass DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) Monitoring||00:00:00|
|Tips To Reduce VPN Server Usage||00:00:00|