About This Course
This course will teach you how you can assess your project plan to see where there may be some potential problems along the way. As a project manager, you cannot afford to be failing to spot signs of potential failures. Even worse, ignoring those issues can be detrimental not only to your project success but also your career.
In this class, not only will I teach you what to look out for but I will go as far as teaching you the steps you can take to counteract such potential problems and to bring your project back on track.
Projects have a tendency to go wrong somewhere along the way, even if you think it may not.
You will learn 7 potential issues which may be affecting your project, such as:
- Poor project management and lack of direction given to the stakeholders and project team members
- Releasing insufficient communication
- Lacking in the provision of change, risk, financial, and performance management
- Failing to align with constituents and important stakeholders
- Ineffectively involving executive management in the project
- Working with a project team which lacks the skills, knowledge and experience required to support your project
- Running a project without any project methodology and suitable support tools
This course also includes 11 basic project assessments you can take to analyze potential shortcomings in your project planning.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Project Management
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the reasons why projects fail.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the reasons why projects fail.
|Section 1 - Welcome To This Class|
|Class Introduction And Content Overview||00:00:00|
|Poor Project Planning And Direction||00:00:00|
|Lack Of Change, Risk, Financial, And Performance Management||00:00:00|
|Failure To Align With Constituents And Stakeholders||00:00:00|
|Ineffective Involvement Of Executive Management||00:00:00|
|Lack Of Skilled Team Members||00:00:00|
|Poor Or Missing Methodology And Tools||00:00:00|
|Basic Project Assessments You Can Take||00:00:00|
|Summary And Close||00:00:00|