Site Electrical System Design For Constructions
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of site electrical systems and understand how an electrical system can be designed for any construction site.
About This CourseBeginner
This course will go into detail on the following areas:
Introduce the principles of operation for a site electrical system, why they need to be designed in a certain manner to achieve a system that is safe, durable & cost effective.
Look at the key elements of the electrical system including the generation and distribution systems, grounding, residual current devices & cabling
Show how a lock and tag system can be used to make the system safe for all users.
Show how to size electrical cables based on the current carrying capacity and volt drop.
Provide basic guidelines of how to size circuit breakers & generators
When you have finished this course you will learn to understand how an electrical system can be designed for any construction site.
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to learn about the real world application of electrical design
- Electricians who are installing and operating construction site systems
- Safety officers who want to understand the principles of site electrical systems and how to operate them safely
- Electrical engineers of all grades
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basic principles of site electrical systems.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about site electrical systems.
Section 1 - Construction Site Electrical System Design
2. Site Electrical Systems
3. Electrical Grounding On Site
4. Site Electrical Circuits
5. Residual Current Devices
6. Electrical Faults
7. Site Electrical System Sizing
8. Electrical Cabling On Site
9. Lock And Tag Systems