About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Students wanting to learn about the real world application of electrical design
- Electricians who are installing and operating construction site systems
- Safety officers who want to understand the principles of site electrical systems and how to operate them safely
- Electrical engineers of all grades
What you’ll learn:
- The principles of operation for a site electrical system, why they need to be designed in a certain manner to achieve a system that is safe, durable and cost effective
- The key elements of the electrical system including the generation and distribution systems, grounding, residual current devices and cabling
- How a lock and tag system can be used to make the system safe for all users
- How to size electrical cables based on the current carrying capacity and volt drop
- Basic guidelines of how to size circuit breakers and generators
- A basic understanding of electrical principles
When you have finished this course, you will learn to understand how an electrical system can be designed for any construction site.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basic principles of site electrical systems.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the site electrical systems.
|Section 1 - Construction Site Electrical System Design|
|2. Site Electrical Systems||00:00:00|
|3. Electrical Grounding On Site||00:00:00|
|4. Site Electrical Circuits||00:00:00|
|5. Residual Current Devices||00:00:00|
|6. Electrical Faults||00:00:00|
|7. Site Electrical System Sizing||00:00:00|
|8. Electrical Cabling On Site||00:00:00|
|9. Lock And Tag Systems||00:00:00|