About This Course
From the best selling instructor on music producing, comes a new course: SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER MASTERCLASS!
Do you want to score epic soundtrack music for films and video games? Compose finished, polished, triumphant orchestral compositions that sweep emotions to new heights?
THIS COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- Use a digital audio workstation to score soundtracks for films and video games
- Apply music theory (the practical stuff you can actually use. With a focus on how to use it rather than memorizing).
- Develop musical ideas from out of thin air. No more music writers block
- How to make scary music
- Orchestrate using software
- Arrange for string instruments
- Create realistic orchestral strings using software
- Create realistic orchestral piano using software
- Create realistic orchestral percussion using software
- Improvise bass guitar melodies
- Score trailers
- Export music from software for musicians to understand and play
- The basics of reading and writing music (only what you need)
- Prepare for working with the film director and game designer
- And much, much more…
IT WILL NEVER BE A BETTER TIME TO START SCORING SOUNDTRACKS THAN TODAY!
For the first time, you can harness the full power of an orchestra at your fingertips with the push of a few buttons.
What do you need to get started?
No prior music background is required for this course. This course will cover from complete beginner all the way to advanced techniques. You don’t need to know how to make music or play an instrument (although it helps). You just need a desire to create, experiment, and find joy in making music. It’s now possible to learn all the tricks and tools to become a soundtrack composer from the comfort of your own home. You don’t need to shell out thousands of dollars for a professional studio or degree to learn to score soundtracks. Everything you need can be done from home on your computer and this course will show you how.
Have fun, experiment, and make lots of music. See you inside!
What are the requirements?
- Do you have a computer? That’s all you need. No background music education needed. Nothing. This course will cover everything you need to hit the ground running.
What are you going to get from this course?
- Learn to produce soundtrack music for films and video games
- Know how to compose orchestration with software
- Learn how to come up with musical ideas starting with nothing. No more music writers block
- Use a digital audio workstation (FL Studio)
- Learn how to score Trailers
- Be prepared for working with film directors and game designers
- Know how to apply music theory (rather than just memorize stuff)
- Learn how to arrange for string instruments
- Create realistic piano using software
- Create realistic orchestral percussion using software
- Create realistic string instruments using software
- Produce sheet music that live musicians can play
- Understand what makes music scary for scary scenes
- Improvise melodies for bass guitar
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to compose music for soundtracks no matter what level of technical skill or musical background.
- Musicians and composers who want to see how music theory can actually be applied in real life scenarios. This is not a course about memorizing random music theory, its a course about inventing music for the practical professional.
- Film Directors and Game Designers who want to understand how music composers can enhance their productions and/or do it themselves.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about scoring films and video games.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about soundtrack composing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Music Theory: Coming Up With Musical Ideas Starting With Nothing|
|Film Music With Just Two Chords||00:00:00|
|Themes, Motifs And Analysis Of The Inception Film Theme||00:00:00|
|Film Music With Just Two Chords CheatSheet||00:00:00|
|Major And Minor Scales||00:00:00|
|How To Use Modes||00:00:00|
|Modes Cheat Sheet||00:00:00|
|How To Make Scary Music||00:00:00|
|How To Make Scary Music Cheatsheet||00:00:00|
|Recommended Videos On Classical Music||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - FL Studio Fundamentals (Optional Course Section If You Want To Learn FL Studio)|
|Which Digital Audio Workstation Should I Use?||00:00:00|
|Getting FL Studio||00:00:00|
|Download And Install FL Studio||00:00:00|
|Get Started Making Music||00:00:00|
|The Channel Rack||00:00:00|
|The Piano Roll||00:00:00|
|Create Your First Song In The Piano Roll||00:00:00|
|Installing External Plugins||00:00:00|
|Recording Audio And Midi||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Orchestration With Software|
|Recommended Orchestra Plugins||00:00:00|
|Making Realistic Strings||00:00:00|
|Resources On Instrument Articulations||00:00:00|
|Articulations And Expression For Strings, Brass And Woodwind Instruments||00:00:00|
|Making Realistic Orchestral Percussion||00:00:00|
|Making Realistic Piano||00:00:00|
|Making Interesting Bass Guitar Melodies||00:00:00|
|Recommended Videos On The Art Of Foley||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Scoring Trailers|
|Recommended Videos On Scoring Trailers||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Scoring The Course Trailer||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Composing Efficiently|
|Scoring Scene By Scene: Timing Music To Video||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Working With The Film Director And Game Designer|
|Working With The Film Director And Game Designer||00:00:00|
|Recommended Videos On Hans Zimmer And John Williams||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Making Sheet Music For Live Musicians|
|Creating Sheet Music For Musicians: Using MuseScore||00:00:00|
|Fundamentals Of Reading And Writing Music||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Bonus|
|Recommended Videos On How To Do Physical Comedy||00:00:00|
|Audio Mixer Cheatsheet For Films||00:00:00|
|CPU Optimization: Reduce Lagging||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Conclusion|
|Additional References And Links||00:00:00|