About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who enjoys the 3 Minute Spanish method and wants to build more on what has been learnt so far
What you’ll learn:
- Learn about some new grammatical features in Spanish
- Add some very useful vocabulary
- Look at some ways that Spanish language structures differ from English and can’t always be translated word for word
- Learn some time phrases to enable you to talk about the past, present and future
- Learn the Spanish words for languages and countries
- Learn an enormous list of useful Spanish adjectives
- Add some new location adverbs to your Spanish repertoire
- Look at some useful words and phrases linked to travel and transport
- Make sure that you are familiar with everything learnt in 3 Minute Spanish courses One through Six
Hello and welcome to 3 Minute Spanish: Course Seven. The aim of this course is to make Spanish accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or aptitude for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute Spanish: Courses One through Six” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching Spanish is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Spanish language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Spain or any other Spanish speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned more Spanish vocabulary, grammar, and phrases.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 54|
|Section 3 - Lesson 55|
|Section 4 - Lesson 56|
|Section 5 - Lesson 57|
|Section 6 - Lesson 58|
|Section 7 - Lesson 59|
|Section 8 - Lesson 60|
|Section 9 - Lesson 61|
|Section 10 - Lesson 62|