Public Speaking And Presentations Peace: Nerves Be Gone
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of public speaking and presentations, how to handle your nerves and stay confident, calm and feel more confident in key social situations.
About This CourseBeginner
In this course, you will learn fifteen practical strategies you can start doing tomorrow to stop looking nervous and stay calm and in control when public speaking and presenting in absolutely any situation, including faculty and staff meetings, public presentations, and even one-on-one conversations.
What you’ll learn:
- How to eliminate your nervous habits that even unconsciously are making you look nervous and scared.
- Reduce your mistakes and practice away your jitters so that you always look like a duck — calm and unruffled on the surface even if you’re paddling like the devil underneath.
- Channel your strengths rather than your vulnerabilities so that you are being the most attractive, genuine version of yourself in front of others.
- How to focus on your audience rather than yourself, so you feel more confident and less nervous in key social situations.
Who this course is for:
- Public speakers
- Sales professionals
- Team leads
- Project managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Anyone who wants to look less nervous in front of others when they speak.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned public speaking and presentations peace to remove your nerves.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the public speaking and presentations peace to remove your nerves.
Section 1 - Introduction
Top Ten Fears Of Public Speaking
Face Your Fear Of Public Speaking
Make Public Speaking As Easy As Brushing Your Teeth
Section 2 - Eliminate Your Nervous Habits
Making Peace With Public Speaking
Eliminate Your Nervous Habits
Eliminate Your Nervous Habits Activity
Section 3 - Reduce Your Mistakes
Reduce Your Mistakes
Reduce Your Mistakes Activity
Section 4 - Channel Your Strengths
Channel Your Strengths
Channel Your Strengths Activity
Section 5 - Focus On The Audience
Focus On The Audience
Learn About The Needs Of Your Audience
No Reviews found for this course.