About This Coursebeginner
Enjoy reading slow? Of course you don’t. This course is for you if you have experienced the frustration of an ever-growing e-mail inbox, wanting to read more books or forgetting things you learned including names.
- The course was well worth it! – Kevin Minors
- I’m dyslexic and this course has benefited me for the long run!! – Sam Bragoli-Jones
- Thank you Jordan you’re an excellent presenter. – Lucas Baynes
This course will start with probably the most important section: eliminating that voice in your head as you read this. That is one of the three habits holding your reading speed back right NOW. I’ll show you 43 specific things you can do right now to read more books than you ever have before.
P.S. This isn’t your normal online course: expect humour, clear and concise content that is far from boring!
What will I learn?
- You will also learn the exact same skills that win World Championships in Memorization.
- Master how to work with time, rather than against it.
- How to read at least 2 times the average reading speed, with above-average comprehension and retention.
- Understand what it takes to become a more effective and efficient reader.
What are the requirements?
- No requirements! Just motivation to learn the new skills and apply them to your academic life.
Who is the target audience?
- University students.
- Corporate Professionals.
- College students.
- Athletes that have little time to study.
- International students (English is your second language).
- Students who struggle to find motivation regarding academia and meeting deadlines.
- Entrepreneurs that want to learn new skills faster.
- Anyone who wants to learn anything faster!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to double your reading speed.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about speed reading.
Section 1 - Introduction To Speed Reading
Welcome To The Speed Reading Mastery Course
5 Things Holding Your Reading Speed Back
Why You Should Train Your Memory First
Section 2 - The Speed Reader's Mindset
Your Super Computer
Thoughts And Perceptions
Why Do You Want To Become A Speed Reader?
Section 3 - Memory Training For Speed Reading
Engaging Your Limbic Brain And Visual Images
Using Your Bank Card To Remember And Chunking
Bringing It All Together And Mind Maps
Why Kids Remember Everything And Storytelling
Stay In Your Bedroom During A Test And Memory Palaces
Section 4 - Speed Reading Training
How To Read A Book In 10 Minutes And Rapid Pre-reading
Removing Your Safety Net And Gliding
Driving At 90mph And RSVP
Learn To Juggle And Peripheral Vision
Why You Need To Run 10,000m And Pacers
Section 5 - How To Speed Read Anything
The F.A.S.T. Strategy™
Section 6 - Speed Reading Everyday
How To Speed Read Everyday
Section 7 - BONUS: Speed Reading With Dyslexia And E-book
Speed Reading With Dyslexia
No Reviews found for this course.