About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Public speakers
- Product managers
- Sales professionals
- Team leads
- HR professionals
- Academic leaders
- Anyone else who wants to a foolproof recipe to amazing storytelling
What you’ll learn:
- Hook your audience and get them interested in your stories
- Use content and characters in your stories that relate to the topic of your presentation or public speaking
- Relate your stories to your audience so that they can more easily “feel” what is happening in your story as a result
- Write and tell stories that have real, true elements that add sincerity and truth to the stories
- Display and share vulnerability (either of yourself or the characters in your story so that people want to hear more about them
- Get your audience to smile, laugh and feel good as they listen to your stories
- Use the “mystery” technique with the “big reveal” or unexpected twists and surprise towards the end of the story to keep your audience listening
- Build in “big ideas”, “lessons” and teachable moments that give your stories more value? (Hint: think moral of the story)
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
So many storytelling programs spend their time telling you how to create a story, but they don’t actually tell you stories to do it! Or, even worse, they tell you stories that don’t fit your style or their content, and leave you wondering how you will ever apply it in your public speaking and presentations. Perhaps the ultimate worst thing, however, is they try to tell you how to tell stories, without having had the experience in front of a real audience telling stories themselves. So, they don’t really know what works and what doesn’t.
Telling a captivating, interesting, relevant and memorable story has the ability to capture your audience like nothing else. There may be no other presentation and public speaking tool on the planet that can better get your audience to listen, trust, and follow you like stories. You’re about to learn the techniques that will make you a master storyteller in any public speaking or presentation setting.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned storytelling for public speaking and presentation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about public speaking and presentation storytelling.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Welcome|
|Section 2 - Stories One: Through|
|Desks Fly Across The Room||00:00:00|
|Mystery Of The Professor||00:00:00|
|The Miracle Classroom||00:00:00|
|The Man In Line For The Ipad||00:00:00|
|Training A Young New Trainer||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Create And Delivery A Story||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Stories From Six - Ten|
|How A Software Developer Conquered His Fear Of Public Speaking||00:00:00|
|At the Grocery Store||00:00:00|
|Professional Poker Players And Baseball Players||00:00:00|
|How to Share What You Do||00:00:00|
|Your Turn To Create And Delivery A Story: Part Two||00:00:00|