About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Beginner photographers – you want to take your skills to the next level
- Intermediate photographer – you want to develop skills in a particular craft
- Anyone who wants to take better photos on your travels and local adventures
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn how to take beautiful landscape photographs – like the pros!
- You will be happier with the photos you shoot than ever before!
- You will know what equipment you need to shoot great landscape photos
- You will understand how to set your camera’s ISO, shutter speed, and aperture (f-stop) while shooting landscape photographs
- You will know how to use a polarizing filter to make your landscape photography even better
- You will know how to choose the right lens for your landscape photography
- You will know how to edit your landscape photos to make them look better
- While this course was created for beginner photographers, it would be beneficial for you to understand basic photography concepts such as aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. We have included a refresher lesson that will get you up to speed if you need it.
- This is a great follow up to our Photography Masterclass, which will get you up to speed to dive right into this course.
- You can use any camera to take great landscape photos. We’ll be using Canon, Nikon, Leica, and Fujifilm DSLR and Mirrorless cameras + smartphones like the iPhone
We’re excited to show you how to take your own amazing landscape photos. With this complete landscape photography course, you’ll learn the ins and outs from the gear we recommend, the settings we use, the composition tips we have, and the photo editing process we use to end up with award-winning landscape photos.
Follow us as we head out to Joshua Tree National Park to teach this landscape photography course!
YOU CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE PHOTOS! That’s why you’re here right?
In this course we combine entertainment + education in this complete behind-the-scenes course. We’re not just sitting behind our computer desk, showing you slides. We’re out in the field, showing you exactly what we do to shoot our own landscape photos.
Key things you will learn in this landscape photography course:
- What gear you need for landscape photography
- How to prepare for your photography trip
- Basic camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- How to compose beautiful landscape photos
- Using a polarizing filter to improve your photos
- How to shoot a panorama with any camera
- How to edit landscape photos to make them look even better
Why learn from us?
We are three instructors who love photography, and love teaching. We’re the teachers of the best-selling Photography Masterclass. We always take our student’s feedback, and use it to improve our courses. That’s why we created this course in the first place – because fellow students wanted us to create a landscape photography course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about landscape photography.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about landscape photography.
|Section 1 - Course Introduction|
|Welcome To Landscape Photography||00:00:00|
|Our 10 Landscape Photography Commandments||00:00:00|
|What Is Landscape Photography To Us And How To Compose Great Landscape Photos||00:00:00|
|DOWNLOAD: Beginner’s Guide To Photography||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Preparation: Gear And Basics|
|Basic Photography Gear For Landscape Photography||00:00:00|
|Planning Your Trip||00:00:00|
|DOWNLOAD: “Don’t Forget Me” Landscape Photography Checklist||00:00:00|
|OPTIONAL Refresher: Setting Refresher||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Landscape Photography Demonstrations: Sunrise To Sunset|
|Shooting Sunrise Photos||00:00:00|
|What’s In Our Bags?||00:00:00|
|Phil And Sam Go Over The Basics||00:00:00|
|How To Shoot Panoramas||00:00:00|
|Using A Polarizer Filter||00:00:00|
|Wide Vs. Telephoto Shots||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Editing Landscape Photos|
|Intro To Editing||00:00:00|
|OPTIONAL: Adobe Lightroom Refresher||00:00:00|
|Basic Landscape Photo Editing||00:00:00|
|Quickly Straighten Horizons With The Level Tool||00:00:00|
|Removing Objects From The Sky In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Using Gradient Filters To Improve Skies||00:00:00|
|Phil’s Editing Workflow – In Lightroom||00:00:00|
|Sam’s Editing Workflow – In Lightroom||00:00:00|
|Will’s Editing Workflow – In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Phil, Will And Sam Edit The Same Photo!||00:00:00|
|Sam Edits A Sunrise Photo||00:00:00|
|HDR Photography Tutorial: Blending Together Multiple Photos||00:00:00|
|Stitching Together A Panorama In Lightroom||00:00:00|
|Stitching Together A Panorama In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Exporting Photos: For Posting Online And For Printing||00:00:00|
|CHEAT SHEET: Photo Export Settings||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Conclusion|
|Section 6 - Bonus Lectures|
|Using A Lens Hood||00:00:00|
|Purchasing Tripods, Monopods And Gorillapods||00:00:00|
|Daytime Long Exposures||00:00:00|