Learn where to find the right people for you, small talk tips, and how to talk to strangers and become friends with them.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who’s changing their environment (new job, starting University, moving to another city, etc.)
- Anybody who wants to improve their social skills
- Anybody who’s scared of rejections
- Anybody who’s afraid of what people think about them
- Anybody who wants to make friends but is not sure how
What you’ll learn:
- How to approach people and connect with them
- Know how to improve your social skills
- Be a better communicator in every aspect of your life
- How to start a conversation in the most natural way
- How to deal with the fear of rejection
- Ability to understand English
- Be open-minded
- Willingness to get out of your comfort zone
In this course, I’ll show you the step-by-step formula that I’ve been using whenever I change my environment (e.g. move to a different city, change a job, start University, etc.)
If you want to:
- Make more friends… but just don’t know-how
- Be able to start conversations… but you often don’t have the courage
- Find people with the same interests as you… but not sure where to start
Then this will mean that…
I Made This Course For You.
After having a childhood mainly around computer games, from the age of 18 I started taking jobs in the customer service industry. Slowly starting as working on a parking lot and on an anchored ship in Alaska, I then took a job that demanded me to talk to STRANGERS: Hotel Entertainment. For 6 years, I entertained people from all over the world in hotels in Bulgaria, Greece, and Spain. That helped build a system that I can follow whenever I speak to somebody for the very first time.
How is this course different from the rest?
When people close themselves in their rooms and talk in front of a camera for hours without moving… somehow you may not find this engaging. I don’t!. And when something is not engaging, you will struggle to learn it. Think about the math classes or those long history lessons that you might not have enjoyed… much.
So I created this online course with the thought, “I need to be able to finish my own course without getting bored”. This is why I met with people, filmed reactions, gave examples, and shared a few jokes only so this course can become more interesting to you.
Because more interesting = more chance to remember something.
I’ll show you communication techniques that you can start implementing straight away.
If you are looking for techniques on HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY FLIRT, then this might not be the right course for you. Although there are tips that might help you with communication in those situations, this is not the main subject of the course.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn inside:
- How to deal with rejection
- Who are the right people for you
- What to talk about with strangers
- How to break the silence
- Body language techniques
- How to keep newly built relationships
- What to avoid when speaking to strangers
- How to join a conversation in a group of people
And much, much more…
I can help you start talking to strangers instantly. The very first step you need to take is to sign up for this course.
I’ll see you in class 😉
To your success,
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to talk to strangers and become friends.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today!
|Section 1 - Course Overview|
|Section 2 - The Formula|
|How To Deal With Rejection||00:00:00|
|Who Are The Right People For You (The LA Rule, Step 1)||00:00:00|
|Where To Meet The Right People||00:00:00|
|What To Talk About (The LA Rule, Step 2)||00:00:00|
|What To Talk About With COMPLETE STRANGERS||00:00:00|
|Have A Joke To Spare||00:00:00|
|How To Maintain The Relationship||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Summary|
|The Most Important Things Are…||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - End|