About This CourseBeginner
Do you want to teach English online, but don’t know how to start? Do you want to know how to find students and what to teach them? This complete course is the best way to find out and start teaching online straight away.
Start teaching English online and earn a lucrative source of income as a freelance teacher!
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge and confidence to go out and find highly motivated, high-paying students who want to improve their English language skills. You will also know how to create great lessons that help students learn and make them want to come back for more.
Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for both experienced teachers and for people who have never taught before. This course includes hours of video presentations and screencasts as well as downloadable cheat sheets and worksheets to use with your students. It also includes a showcase of the best websites and online materials for use in your lessons.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I’ve been teaching for 20 years and have taught English online since 2008. I’ve also taught English at the British Council. I am a fully qualified teacher with a CELTA (Pass A) and a Masters degree in education. I teach students from all over the world and I currently specialize in helping students prepare for the IELTS test.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start teaching English online, including:
- How to find students using social media, online marketplaces and more
- How to decide what to teach
- How to find out what your students really need and want
- How to carve out a premium rate niche English course that will attract high rates of pay
- What rates to charge and how to get paid
- The essential tools you’ll need to teach online
- Links to high quality materials and resources online
- How to do offer courses in exam preparation, such as IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC
- How to teach the core language skills of writing, speaking, listening and reading
- and much more!
This course – the result of years of personal experience teaching English, both online and as a teacher at the British Council, together with the latest research into English language learning – will provide you all of the skills, knowledge and confidence you need as an online English teacher.
So go ahead and click on the enroll button. You’ll soon be teaching English online and working as your own boss. I’ll see you in Lesson 1!
What are the requirements?
- The course assumes a basic knowledge of computers and the Internet, but it is designed for non technical people
- No teaching experience is required
- You should be a native speaker of English or a non-native speaker of English at an advanced level
What am I going to get from this course?
- Set yourself up as a freelance Online English Teacher
- Find students all over the world using a variety of different strategies
- Earn premium rates by teaching a niche English course
- Design lessons that meet the needs and interests of your students
- Teach the core language skills of writing, speaking, listening and reading
- Discover the best materials and resources online and in print
Who is the target audience?
- You want to earn money teaching English online
- You might be an experienced English teacher, but you want to know how to adapt your skills to the online world
- You might be new to teaching, and you want to know the essential tools and knowledge to teach like a pro
- You might have done some online teaching, but you want to improve
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about teaching English online.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about teaching English online.
Bonus eBook: Download Here
IDroo Online Whiteboard: User Guide – Part 1
IDroo Online Whiteboard: User Guide – Part 2
IDroo Online Whiteboard: Creating An Anagram Activity
How To Find Students
Social Media Marketing 101: How To Find Students Using Social Media Marketing
What Should I Charge?
Good Practices To Follow When Charging For Lessons
Where Can I Work From?
How Languages Are Learned
How To Do A Needs Analysis
Bonus eBook: Activities For Teaching English Online
How To Teach Speaking
How To Teach Listening
How To Teach Reading
Reading Activities: Breaking News English
Reading Activities: Text Sorting
Reading Activities: Paragraph Sorting
More Reading Activities
Reading Materials Online
How To Teach Writing
Writing: The Reformulation Approach
How To Teach Vocabulary
How To Do Exam Preparation
Putting It All Together
10 Step Startup Guide