About This Coursebeginner
Why should you take this course?
Immediately implement these techniques and instantly see the profound impact they have on your audience. Instantly learn how to train, teach or facilitate any short class.
In this course, you will see exactly how to show confidence, build rapport, motivate and teach adult learners, and feel comfortable doing it.
What are the requirements?
What will I learn?
- Techniques to capture attention even if you have never done it before
- Simple methods to show credibility and gain trust
- A powerful preparation toolkit you can use to look knowledgeable and make sure you’re ready to take on any classroom environment
- An easy step-by-step method to answer questions so you always look like you know the answer even when you don’t
- How to build rapport right from the start
- A no-nonsense practical learning styles theory you can immediately use to target every learner in your classroom
- Effective techniques to hold the attention and manage the pace in your class
- How to effectively employ expert questioning techniques to elicit interaction, follow along, and understanding from your audience
- Powerful body language and tone techniques to instantly connect with your trainees
- How to get your participants laughing and enjoying themselves while they learn
- A simple tool to easily determine if they “got it” so you can feel confident about what you’ve taught
Who is the target audience?
- Project Managers
- Business Professionals
- Technical Professionals
- Human Resource Managers
- Sales Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Instructional Designers
- Curriculum Writers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to train, teach, and facilitate a group or a team.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basic of being a trainer.
Section 1 - How To Start Your Class
Hook Your Trainees
Build Credibility And Rapport
Section 2 - Engage Your Trainees
Understand Your Trainees
Use Visual Aids Well
Section 3 - Teach All Learners
Ask Questions Effectively: Part 1
Ask Questions Effectively: Part 2
Use Effective Non-Verbal Communication
Section 4 - Manage The Classroom
Answer Questions Well
Manage Pace, Determine If They Got It, Close Well And Prepare Effectively
No Reviews found for this course.