About This Course
Latest update – May 2020
“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” – Ansel Adams
ANYONE can learn to make incredible photographs!
Hey there, this is Jellis Vaes a professional travel and adventure photographer and I am excited to have you here! If you are looking to master your photography, then you have landed at the right place. Together you and I are going on an adventure into the world of photography. Along this fun filled and inspirational journey you will come to master your camera. As well as learning all the essentials we will also dive into various composition techniques, the process of workflow and touch upon the basics of post processing to make your photos really look incredible.
This course is cut right down to the real essentials – the nuts and bolts of what you need to take your photos, and photography, to the next level. Everything is explained in a simple one on one conversation, using examples of my own photos, as well as illustrations to make it all very clear and straightforward.
Having said all that, I hope you are ready, as I’ve got my camera in hands already. So pick up yours, and let’s get started!
You can browse the class attachments for the illustrations that I specifically made for this course. Use them to act as a reminder on certain aspects of using your camera and for your photography.
Please note, these illustrations are my creations and do belong to me, any further publishing without my permission is not allowed.
What are the requirements?
- Any DSLR or Mirrorless camera will do!
- A photo editing application such as Lightroom or Capture One. Both applications have a free 30 day trail.
What will I learn?
- You will walk away with A COMPLETE package of knowledge on all the basic understandings you need in photography.
- Various composition techniques that will help you improve your photos dramatically.
- An overview and explanation of what a good workflow in photography looks like.
- The required skills on how to organize your photos better and more effectively, and how to post-process them into amazing looking images.
- A deeper philosophy and understanding of photography.
- A clear explanation of how the Exposure Triangle works, one of the most important fundamentals to understand in photography.
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to discover the art and philosophy of photography
- People who want to take your skills and techniques to the next level.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to take and post-process beautiful pictures.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about photography.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - The Exposure Triangle|
|The Exposure Triangle||00:00:00|
|Final Thoughts On The Exposure Triangle||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The Philosophy Of Photography: Part 1|
|How Photography Will Lead You into New Adventures And Enrich Your Life||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Exposure Modes|
|Section 5 - File Format: JPEG Vs RAW|
|JPEG Vs RAW||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - The Lens|
|Section 7 - The Philosophy Of Photography: Part 2|
|How Photos Are Portals Into Past Memories And Experiences||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Focusing|
|Section 9 - Metering|
|Section 10 - White Balance|
|Section 11 - Lighting|
|Section 12 - Flash|
|Section 13 - The Philosophy Of Photography: Part 3|
|How Photography Helps You See True Beauty In Life||00:00:00|
|Section 14 - Composition|
|Section 15 - Workflow And Post Processing|
|Workflow And Post Processing||00:00:00|
|Section 16 - Final Thoughts|