About This Coursebeginner
This is the ultimate Photoshop training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient Photoshop user in no time at all.
Learn how to use the program with ease while having fun!
My approach is simple: we focus on real world cases and I present the best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum results. All my content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible. I’ll be using the latest version of the program – Photoshop CC 2017, but all the content is explained for all users, no matter what version you have installed.
Please note that Photoshop Elements cannot be used for this course as it is a different program altogether. Also, I strongly suggest you not use software versions that are considered ‘lite’ or ‘mobile’.
What will you learn?
- Get the best Photoshop version
- Customize the program to best suit you
- Create new projects and share your work
- Master layers and the layers panel
- Move, select, and edit layers
- Work with the Pen Tool like a pro
- Create and modify shapes
- Design flat illustrations
- Create and animate emojis
- Remove skin issues and retouch portraits
- Design business cards
- Create app icons
- Design cute characters
- Manipulate and repair photos in creative ways
- … and so much more!
Why is this course different?
- Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up
- Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges
- Cheatsheets you can review to refresh your memory
- Impeccable sound and video quality
- All lectures are straight to the point – minimal effort, maximum results
- Learn by working, not by memorizing!
By the end of this course, you will be able to use the program with ease. You’ll feel in control as you pursue and complete more ambitious projects. Whether you are contemplating a career change, considering freelancing opportunities, or developing a personal hobby, get started today on your Photoshop journey!
What are the requirements?
- No previous knowledge of Photoshop required.
- If you have Photoshop installed, that’s great. If not, I’ll teach you how to get it on your computer.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Design icons, business cards, illustrations, and characters
- Learn how to clean up face imperfections, improve and repair photos
- Know how to use creative effects to design stunning text styles
- Learn to remove people or objects from photos
- Cut away a person from their background
- Master selections, layers, and working with the layers panel
Who is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for beginner-level Photoshop users.
- If you’re an intermediate or advanced user, please check out my curriculum—especially the practice activities and assignments—to see if this course is a good fit for you.
- This course is not for students who want to learn about one particular topic in depth—for example, painting with brushes in Photoshop. Instead, this course is a comprehensive course that gives you a solid foundation on all the major topics in Photoshop.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge about the many functions of Photoshop.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Photoshop functionalities.
Get The Best Photoshop Version
ACTIVITY: Create A Black And White Image
OPTIONAL: Speed Up Photoshop
Use Photoshop’s Interface Efficiently
Customize Your Workspace
Create A New Project
ACTIVITY: Crop And Straighten Photos
Open Images In 6 Ways
Navigate Through Your Project
Save & Share Your Work 5 Ways
ACTIVITY: Resize An Image
OPTIONAL: What Are Layers?
Start Using Layers
Use The Layers Panel
EXERCISE: Layer Dexterity
Solution: Layer Dexterity
Arrange Images Quickly
Layer Opacity Vs. Fill
EXERCISE: Fast Alignment
Solution: Fast Alignment
Layer Types Explained
Customize The Layers Panel
EXCERCISE: Sort Layers
Solution: Sort Layers
OPTIONAL: Best Layer Hotkeys
OPTIONAL: Photoshop Vs. Illustrator
Use the Brush Tool
ACTIVITY: Soften Skin Imperfections
Use the Eye Dropper & Swatches
OPTIONAL: Fix The Eye Dropper
Resolution vs. Image Size
OPTIONAL: Change T-Shirt Color
Optimize Project Size
EXERCISE: Hands On Marquees
Solution: Hands On Marquees
Hide Pixels With Layer Masks
ACTIVITY: Combine 2 Images With Layer Masks
Quick Selection Tool And Magic Wand
ACTIVITY: Make An Orange Purple
Save & Load Selections
ACTIVITY: Change The Color of T-Shirt v2
Use Lasso Tools
Pen Tool Overview
Use Direct & Path Selection Tools
ACTIVITY: Pen Tool Selections
Quick Mask Mode
Select A Color In A Photo
ACTIVITY: Remove Background
Select And Mask Hair
ACTIVITY: Design Web Buttons
Use Custom Shapes
ACTIVITY: Design Shapes With The Pen Tool
Generate Guides From Shapes
Place Images In Shapes
ACTIVITY: Create A Website Layout
ACTIVITY: Design A Flat Illustration – Part 1
ACTIVITY: Design A Flat Illustration – Part 2
ACTIVITY: Design A Flat Illustration – Part 3
Layer Styles Crash Course
Download And Scale Layer Styles
Create Gold Text Effect
Embed Text In Photos
Use Global Light
Create Shiny 3D Text
Create Neon Effect
ACTIVITY: Design An Emoji – Part 1
ACTIVITY: Design An Emoji – Part 2
ACTIVITY: Animate An Emoji – Part 1
ACTIVITY: Animate An Emoji – Part 2
Create Fire Effect
Smart Objects Explained
ACTIVITY: Design An Android Icon
Create Your Own App Icon
Breaking Smart Objects
Showcase Your Work Professionally
ACTIVITY: Create A Realistic Mockup
Linked Smart Objects
Filters With Smart Objects
ACTIVITY: Create A Business Card Part 1
ACTIVITY: Create A Business Card Part 2
ACTIVITY: Create A Business Card Part 3
ACTIVITY: Create The Shape
ACTIVITY: Add Layer Styles
ACTIVITY: Finishing Touches
Remove Skin Issues
Remove Watch & Necklace From Photos
Clean Up Face Imperfections
Move People In Photos
Enhance Faded Photos
Dodge, Burn, Sponge Tools
Remove Red Eyes From Photos
Create An Action in Photoshop
Resize Lots Of Images Quickly
Downloadable Materials: Repair Your Photos
Text Layers Explained
Get New Fonts
Learn Typography Best Practices
EXERCISE: Hands On Text Layers
Solution: Hands On Text Layers
Identify A Font
Stay Consistent In Your Projects
Align Text Layers
Make Your Teeth White
Reshape Your Face
Create A Lens Flare
Tilt Shift: Miniaturize Objects
Add Glowing Lines To Photos
Add Light To An Area
Reshape Your Body