This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of investing and its fundamentals and strategies to become an expert in managing your own portfolio, consistently earning above-average returns.Read more.
Nick Kraakman teaches investors how they can consistently earn above average returns on the stock market by using a simple, proven & low-risk strategy
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- People who want to manage their own money and earn above-average returns
- Investors looking for a low-risk, proven strategy to consistently grow their wealth
- People who want to get a solid understanding of Value Investing
- This course is NOT for people looking to become a millionaire in a day
What you’ll learn:
- Understand all aspects of Value Investing, the strategy of the pros
- Calculate the “intrinsic value” of any stock
- Understand why the majority of investors lose money (and how you can avoid this!)
- Find and identify attractive investment opportunities
- Manage your own portfolio with confidence
- Discover the truth about risk versus reward
- Consistently earn above-average returns using a simple, low-risk, proven strategy
- Protect and grow your hard-earned savings with minimum effort
- Quickly know when to buy and when to sell
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
In this course, you will learn how to earn market-beating returns like the greatest investors of all time.
The sheer number of investment strategies out there makes it extremely hard to pick the right one, which is why many investors end up losing money. That’s why this course teaches you a proven strategy used by all of the greatest investors in the world, like Warren Buffett and Mohnish Pabrai, which helped earn them their billions: Value Investing.
This course covers all value investing principles in depth, using videos, ebooks, spreadsheets, and checklists to help you become a confident investor. Concepts are introduced gradually, so that beginners and professionals alike will be able to learn at their own pace.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to invest like the greatest investors of all time.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about value investing.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Investing|
|A Short Introduction To Value Investing||00:00:00|
|Why You Are Probably Better Off Without An Advisor||00:00:00|
|Why Most People Lose Money On The Stock Market||00:00:00|
|Defining Your Investment Goals||00:00:00|
|The 10 Best Investors In The World||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Price Versus Value|
|Price Is What You Pay, Value Is What You Get||00:00:00|
|Why Stocks Get Mispriced||00:00:00|
|Catalysts Of Value Realization||00:00:00|
|Calculating The Intrinsic Value Of A Company||00:00:00|
|How To Value Stocks||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Risk And Reward|
|Misconceptions About Risk||00:00:00|
|Minimizing Downside Risk||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Financial Statement|
|What Are Financial Statements And Why Should You Care?||00:00:00|
|Useful Financial Ratios||00:00:00|
|The Power Of Free Cash Flow||00:00:00|
|Detecting Earnings Manipulation And Avoiding Value Traps||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Finding And Buying Stocks|
|Finding Stocks To Analyze||00:00:00|
|How To Analyze Stocks Like The Pros||00:00:00|
|When To Buy And When To Sell||00:00:00|
|Managing Your Portfolio||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Bonus|
|How Money Works: Why The Rich Get Richer And You Don’t||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Sony Vs Google||00:00:00|
|Graham vs Buffett Or Why Buying Undervalued Companies Is Seriously Overrated||00:00:00|