About This Course
In a world of digital video, it’s possible to achieve a film-like look within Adobe Premiere and After Effects without expensive plugins.
This course will cover:
- applying film grain
- creating our own set of color looks
- chopping up the frame rate in interesting ways
- and more in a series that breaks down why these particular effects are part of film history
See you in class!
- access to Adobe Premiere and After Effects
Who this course is for:
- video editors and filmmakers looking for a more authentic vintage look to their digital video
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to get the film look to your videos.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about video editing.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Editing in Premiere and After Effects|
|Posterize Time In Premiere and After Effects||00:00:00|
|Film Grain Overlays||00:00:00|
|Creating a Vignette in After Effects||00:00:00|
|Exposure Flicker in After Effects||00:00:00|
|Lumetri Presets and Adobe Looks||00:00:00|