About This Course
This online video production course will teach you how to make amazing videos, whether you use a smartphone, webcam, DSLR, mirrorless, or professional camera.
Whether you’re a YouTuber, blogger, vlogger, business owner, an aspiring filmmaker, or just someone who wants to create videos, you will learn how to make professional videos with this course.
Master Video Production Techniques to Create Amazing Videos that Boost Your Views, Revenue and Drive Traffic To Your Business
While there are plenty of tutorials and courses that focus on specific cameras or styles, it’s hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which covers everything from coming up with great video ideas, executing them in production and post-production, and distributing them to a wide audience online.
- Downloadable guides that will help you in every section of the course
- Case studies that break down real world film projects
This video course is designed for all levels of video makers who want to improve their skills, create stellar videos, and even make money with their videos.
Key things you will learn:
- Come up with great video topics that people will love watching and sharing
- Master shooting your video in manual mode on a DSLR, mirrorless, or professional cinema camera
- Expose and compose better shots that tell your story
- Shoot amazing videos with smartphones, webcams, or even screencasts
- Light your videos with professional techniques, on a small budget
- Record crisp and clean audio with different microphones in any environment
- Edit videos to make them more engaging
- Know what equipment to purchase to create great videos
- Export the best quality videos for online viewing
- Get more views, likes, and shares on social media
- Grow a YouTube channel that ultimately brings in revenue
Learn to Make Professional Videos on Any Budget
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of camera you use, this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your video production skills to the next level.
Unlike other video courses or tutorials that are more limited in scope, this complete course teaches you the entire process.
Contents and Overview
This video course starts from the beginning, which is about coming up with great video ideas. You’ll learn what makes a video great, and how to come up with video topics for your target audience. You’ll walk through the pre-production process to ensure a smooth video shoot.
Before diving into how to shoot videos, we’ll cover our recommended equipment. We share our favorite equipment for any budget – including cameras, audio gear, lighting kits, and editing applications.
You’ll learn cinematography basics such as how to expose your video, how to compose great shots, how to film yourself, how to get great focus, and how to stabilize your shots. We cover how to do this for DSLR, mirrorless, smartphone, and webcam cameras.
You’ll learn how to record great audio. First, we cover the different types of microphones, and how to choose the right microphone for your video project. Then you learn how to use the different types of microphones. Plus, you’ll learn how to record audio in any environment, including getting rid of echo.
Lighting is one of the most important parts of video production, whether you’re using a smartphone, webcam, or DSLR or mirrorless camera. You’ll learn how to use free and inexpensive lighting techniques, and how to setup a lighting kit like the pros using the three-point lighting system.
Once you understand everything about shooting your video, you’ll learn how to use editing to make your videos even better and more engaging. You’ll learn how to find free music for your videos, how to design better titles, and how to use calls to action to increase engagement and conversion.
After all this, you’ll learn how to better share your videos with the world. Learn how to choose the right platform for your video content. Get more views, likes, and shares with our tips for sharing on social media. And learn how to grow a YouTube channel with our best practices.
If you want to make better videos, this is the course for you.
What are the requirements?
- This course is put together for completely new video creators. While having any type of video experience will help, it is not necessary.
- Having any type of camera that shoots video (smart phones, DSLR, point and shoot, webcam) will help as we encourage to you complete our practice exercises throughout the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You’ll create professional videos with the equipment you already have
- You’ll feel comfortable making your own videos from conception and production to editing and posting online.
- Downloadable guides to help you with every section
- You’ll know what equipment we suggest for beginner video creators.
- You’ll know how to choose the right video to make with the best story.
- You’ll know how to shoot great video with any camera.
- You’ll know how to record better audio with a variety of microphones.
- You’ll know how to set up basic video lights, including using natural lighting for your videos.
- You’ll know the process of editing a video and how to make whatever you shoot more engaging.
- You’ll know how to post videos online and get the most engagement.
Who is the target audience?
- YouTubers, Vloggers, Online Teachers, Photographers, Artists, Business Owners, Bloggers, Online Content Creators, and Aspiring Filmmakers
- If you want to make videos for whatever reason but aren’t confident in your abilities… this is the course for you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to produce quality videos.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about video production.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Creating Great Videos|
|Welcome To The Course||00:00:00|
|You Need These Things To Make Great Videos||00:00:00|
|Create The RIGHT Video||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Pre-production: Get Ready To Make Your Video|
|Come Up With A GREAT Video Idea||00:00:00|
|Plan Your Video – Pre-production Basics||00:00:00|
|Going Through The Production Checklist||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Equipment: Our Suggestions For Getting Started|
|Does Equipment Matter? And The Budget Video Creator’s Kit||00:00:00|
|Our Recommended Cameras||00:00:00|
|Our Recommended Audio Equipment||00:00:00|
|Our Recommended Lighting Equipment||00:00:00|
|Our Recommended Editing Equipment||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Cinematography Basics: Shoot Great Videos|
|Know Your Settings And How To Get Proper Exposure||00:00:00|
|Compose Great Shots||00:00:00|
|How To Film Yourself||00:00:00|
|Get Enough Footage – What Shots Do You Need?||00:00:00|
|Choose A Background||00:00:00|
|Shoot Great Videos In Your Home: Phil’s Office Setup||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Tips For Shooting With Different Cameras|
|DSLR And Mirrorless: Expose Your Shot||00:00:00|
|Smartphones: Shoot Great Videos Anywhere, Anytime||00:00:00|
|DSLR And Mirrorless: Get Great Focus||00:00:00|
|DSLR And Mirrorless: Camera Stabilization||00:00:00|
|DSLR And Mirrorless: Know Your Lenses||00:00:00|
|Webcams: Shoot Great Videos With Your Computer||00:00:00|
|Screencasting: Record Great Videos On Your Computer||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Audio Recording And Microphones|
|Choose The Right Microphone For Your Video||00:00:00|
|Tips For Recording Audio In Any Environment||00:00:00|
|How To Use A Lavalier Microphone||00:00:00|
|How To Use A Shotgun Microphone||00:00:00|
|How To Record Audio With Your Computer||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Video Lighting|
|Why We Light||00:00:00|
|Use Natural Light||00:00:00|
|The 3-point Video Lighting Setup||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Editing Better Videos|
|Intro To Post-production||00:00:00|
|How To Edit A Video||00:00:00|
|Tell Your Story With Editing||00:00:00|
|Improve Your Audio With Editing||00:00:00|
|Finding Free And Inexpensive Music For Your Videos||00:00:00|
|Design Clean And Professional Titles||00:00:00|
|Increase Video Engagement With Calls To Action||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Get More Views: Publishing Your Video Online|
|Export The Best Quality Video For Online||00:00:00|
|Promote Your Video To Get More Views||00:00:00|
|Grow Your YouTube Channel||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Case Studies: Real-world Filmmaking|
|Case Study: Documentary Films With Phil||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Corporate Promo Videos With Ghirardelli Chocolate||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Shooting Videos By Yourself||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Wedding Videography||00:00:00|
|Case Study: Event Videography With Major Lazer||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - What's Next?|
|Section 12 - BONUS - Editing In Adobe Premiere Pro|
|Intro To Video Editing In Premiere Pro||00:00:00|
|Section 13 - BONUS - Creative Cinematography Lessons|
|Intro To Cinematography Lessons||00:00:00|