About This Course
VT Plus Computerized Accounts course is about how to use VT Plus software based on the most popular functions which you as a VT operator needs to know how to use, in order to be proficient in using the software.
The learning is structured in a practical way. You are given a practical scenario assignment. There are various tasks to complete. You are given the task to do and have a go at, and then the video answer is available.
It is suggested that you:
- Read the task
- Watch the video
- Have a go at it yourself on your own system
- Rewatch the video (if necessary) – to reinforce the learning
You’ll learn how to set up the VT Plus system from scratch, how to enter opening balances, post customer invoices and credit notes, post supplier bills and credit notes, pay suppliers, petty cash, prepare a VAT return, reconcile the bank, post journals, run reports amongst over things.
This is a useful course if:
- You are thinking of working with the software.
- You are going for jobs which have a requirement for you to be able to use this software.
- You want to put this skill on your CV.
- You are a bookkeeper or accountant and will be using this for clients.
- You run your own business and want to know how to use VT for yourself.
You will need to have access to a copy of VT Plus. The course materials includes the handout of the assignment task. By the end of the course you will be able to complete various common functions using VT Plus software. VT 2015 version is used in this course.
What are the requirements?
- You’ll need access to VT Plus in order to complete the assignment
- You’ll need to have an interest in bookkeeping
- Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed or required.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Enter the opening balances
- Amend the nominal ledger
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post the wages journal
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
Who is the target audience?
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who will be using this for their clients.
- Students who are going for jobs where the requirement is working knowledge of VT.
- Those who have studied accounting, but want practical knowledge of how to use a popular accounting software which will help them find employment.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding on VT plus accounting software.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about VT plus accounting software!
|Section 1 - Getting Prepared: Access The Software And Course Materials|
|Introduction To The VT Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Getting Started|
|Section 3 - Setting Up The System|
|Creating A New Company File||00:00:00|
|Familiarize Yourself With VT||00:00:00|
|Enter Opening Balances||00:00:00|
|Provide Opening Trial Balance||00:00:00|
|Reverse Opening Balances: Accruals And Pre-Payments||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Nominal Ledger|
|Amend The Nominal Ledger||00:00:00|
|Report Listing The Nominal Ledgers||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Customers|
|Section 6 - Suppliers|
|Section 7 - Sales Ledger|
|Post Sales Credit Notes||00:00:00|
|Report Showing Customer Activity||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Purchases Ledger|
|Post Supplier Invoices||00:00:00|
|Credit Notes Suppliers||00:00:00|
|Supplier Activity Report||00:00:00|
|Aged Creditors Information||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Sundry Payments|
|Report Showing Supplier Payments||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Sundry Receipts|
|Receipts From Customers||00:00:00|
|Report Showing Customer Receipts||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Petty Cash|
|Post Petty Cash Cheque||00:00:00|
|Report Showing Bank To Petty Cash||00:00:00|
|Post Cash Payments To Ledgers||00:00:00|
|Report On Cash Payments||00:00:00|
|Post Sundry Payments||00:00:00|
|Report Bank Payments||00:00:00|
|Section 12 - VAT - Value Added Tax|
|Save The VAT Return||00:00:00|
|Section 13 - Bank Reconciliation|
|Reconcile The Bank||00:00:00|
|Section 14 - Payroll / Wages|
|Post The Wages Journal||00:00:00|
|Report: Wages Journal||00:00:00|
|Section 15 - Reports|
|Posting Journal Adjustments||00:00:00|
|Profit And Loss||00:00:00|
|Section 16 - Further Learning|