This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of website design, how to use Adobe Xd, its interface and tools, how to create high converting websites, how to share your works with clients, and how to export your assets to developers.Read more.
My mission is to improve the lives of others and to pass on my knowledge back to the community and to all those who want to learn about design.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI / UX design
- Anyone interested in Adobe Xd and it’s lightning speed
- Beginners and newbies but also for mediors, looking to expand their knowledge
- Designers looking to switch to UI / UX
- For anyone who needs a UI / UX design experience in their portfolio
What you’ll learn:
- what makes a good design brief
- what it takes to create a good landing page
- secrets of landing pages that convert
- how to plan, draw, and create a wireframe
- add images, icons, and shadows to create a design
- add interactions and transitions to create prototypes
- sharing the work with your client to get feedback
- and finally, how to export your assets for developers
- Adobe Xd. You can download it from Adobe’s website
- For Windows users Windows 10. Adobe Xd does not work in Windows 7 or 8.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
- There is no coding in this course.
When you are designing a website, not only is it important that it converts well, but also to have attractive design so it retains users for longer. Properly structuring your design on a page for high conversion is really important because it makes you more valuable to your client.
It also makes you more desirable as a designer as it shows how much you understand what it takes for a website to convert well. Designing in Adobe Xd is awesome because it’s free, you can share the design with your client to get feedback, and it has great options for file sharing with developers.
You don’t need any previous knowledge of UI / UX or Adobe Xd as we are going to cover it all in this course. However, you need a will to learn page structure, conversion methods, and what makes a great website from both design and business points of view. Create high converting websites that truly help your clients and make you more desirable as a designer.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to design a website in Adobe Xd.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the principles behind website design.
|Section 1 - Project Overview|
|Competitor Analysis 1||00:00:00|
|Competitor Analysis 2||00:00:00|
|Competitor Analysis 3||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Landing Page Anatomy|
|What Is A Landing Page||00:00:00|
|Why Conversion Matters||00:00:00|
|Function Over Beauty||00:00:00|
|Landing Page Structure||00:00:00|
|What To Consider||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Design Process|
|Section 4 - Wireframing|
|File Preparation Plus Resources||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 1||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 2||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 3||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 4||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 5||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 6||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 7||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 8||00:00:00|
|Creating A Wireframe 9||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Design|
|Creating Design 1||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 2||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 3||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 4||00:00:00|
|Creating Design 5||00:00:00|
|Working With Components||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Prototyping|
|Section 7 - Exporting Designs|
|Creating Style Guide||00:00:00|
|Sharing With Client||00:00:00|
|Delivering To Client||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Conclusion And Resources|
|Links And Resources||00:00:00|