About This Course
Does this sound like you?
You’re a photographer who’s been asked to take photos at a friends wedding. They asked because they’ve seen some of your nice images, but you’re naturally concerned that you’ll let them down.
You have a few weddings under your belt, and want to gain confidence, improve quickly and develop your own style
You’ve photographed quite a few weddings but want to learn some new creative ideas
…or maybe you’re just interested in learning how to become a great wedding photographer
What you’ll learn:
Learn how to capture some of the wonderful emotional moments throughout the day, how to get very natural looking posed photos, how to relax the couple and families for more natural expressions, plus you’ll be amazed at some of the creative ideas that you can easily use yourself.
This course covers the whole wedding in chronological order, from the bride getting ready at home or hotel, through to their first dance. Learn from the huge number of wedding images shown throughout the course (complete with camera settings), while I narrate and explain how I achieved the photos.
— Section PDF of image thumbnails, keep them with you and use as reminders —
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn in this course:
- Learn how to cope and take great images during the (sometimes stressful) getting ready phase.
- Discover some creative and unusual ideas for great photos while the bride gets ready.
- Ideas for photos while guests and families arrive at the church or ceremony
- How to take great ‘Ring’ photos before the ceremony
- Learn the secrets of great processional (and recessional) photo, i.e walking the aisle
- Discover the many ideas for photos during the ceremony and how to plan in order to capture some ‘moments’
- Learn some useful techniques to use while the couple are signing the register/ marriage license
- Learn what to do and get some great photos when everyone leaves the church or ceremony and mayhem ensues!!
- Ideas for taking the couple with their posh car or carriage as they leave for the reception
- Learn to capture some fun confetti throwing moments
- Great tips for the formal individual and group photos
- Don’t just stick to the line-ups, but learn some creative ideas for photographing the bride and groom, and the groomsmen and bridesmaids.
- Learn to capture the fun atmosphere of the wedding speeches
- Tips for photographing the first dance.
… plus much much more, please check out the course lessons below for more info.
What are the requirements?
- You should have a DSLR or ‘Mirrorless’ camera
- You should have a reasonable understanding of your camera.
- You should be personable and enjoy meeting and chatting with new people
- You’ll benefit if you’ve attended a wedding or two
- You’ll need to be enthusiastic, and keen to learn and practice.
- This course does not cover post processing of images
- This course does not cover the business side of wedding photography
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the structure of a wedding day
- Learn how to develop confidence to tackle wedding photography
- Learn how to capture natural looking posed and staged photos
- Capture some of the authentic wedding moments
- Take more creative photos during the wedding day
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone generally interested in wedding photography
- Students who want to take more creative wedding photos
- A DSLR or Mirrorless camera and a reasonable understanding of its use
- Not for complete beginners
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of wedding photography.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about taking creative wedding photos.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - The Bride Getting Ready|
|It Starts Here: Photographing The Dress And Shoes At The Bride’s Home Or Hotel||00:00:00|
|Bride Applying Makeup, Close Up Shot||00:00:00|
|Photographing The Bride’s Dress As It’s Being Done Up||00:00:00|
|Photographing Other Items Of Clothing As They’re Being Done Up||00:00:00|
|Don’t Overlook Those Small But Important Details||00:00:00|
|Shooting Through A Doorway Or Structure For A Reportage Photo||00:00:00|
|Photos Of Family Member Looking Over The Speech And Other Notes||00:00:00|
|Parents Seeing The Bride For The First Time||00:00:00|
|Bride By A Window – Flatter Her With Soft Light||00:00:00|
|Bride By A Window – Against The Light, Featuring The Dress||00:00:00|
|Bride Relaxing On A Sofa Looking Out Of A Window||00:00:00|
|Bride Walking Down The Stairs||00:00:00|
|Getting Ready Section – PDF Of Thumbnails||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The Ceremony|
|Arriving At The Church||00:00:00|
|Photographing The Wedding Rings||00:00:00|
|Walking The Aisle – Photographing The Processional And Recessional||00:00:00|
|Capturing The Groom’s First Sight Of His Bride||00:00:00|
|Capturing Some Wedding Ceremony Moments – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Capturing Some Wedding Ceremony Moments – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Signing The Register / Marriage License||00:00:00|
|The Ceremony Section – PDF Of Thumbnails||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - After The Ceremony|
|Dramatic Image Of Bride And Groom In The Church Doorway||00:00:00|
|Capturing The Hugs And Kisses Immediately Following The Ceremony||00:00:00|
|Throwing Of The Confetti – Always A Great Action Shot||00:00:00|
|A Few Tips For Taking Formal Photos Of The Bride||00:00:00|
|Photographing Informal Photos Of The Groom||00:00:00|
|Photographing Relaxed Photos Of The Groom And His Best Man||00:00:00|
|An Idea For A Strong, Dramatic Photo Of The Groom||00:00:00|
|The Bride And Groom Standing And Sitting In The Car Or Carriage||00:00:00|
|After The Ceremony Section – PDF Of Thumbnails||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - The Reception|
|Drinks On A Tray – Get In Quick Before They Go||00:00:00|
|The Formal Group Photos – The Families Will Always Ask For These||00:00:00|
|Ideas For Photographing The Groomsmen And Bridesmaids||00:00:00|
|Bride And Groom Kissing To Cheering Friends||00:00:00|
|The Bouquet And Bride With A Difference||00:00:00|
|Photographing The Bride And Groom On Their Own In A Relaxed Mood||00:00:00|
|Creative Idea For A Cake Shot, With Bride And Groom In Background||00:00:00|
|Photographing The Wedding Breakfast Speeches||00:00:00|
|Photographing The First Dance||00:00:00|
|The Reception Section – PDF Of Thumbnails||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Course Conclusion|