About This Course
Project Management can be a challenging undertaking. It requires planning and control skills to keep any project on plan, on target and on budget. But, even with all this planning there is always a chance that things will turn out differently.
This class cannot turn you into a project manager per se, but will teach you how you can assess your project plan to see where there may be some potential issues along the way. As a project manager you cannot afford to be failing to spot signs of potential failures. Even worse, ignoring those issues can be detrimental not only to your project success but also your career.
In this class, not only will I teach you what to look out for but I will go as far as teaching you the steps you can take to counteract such potential problems and to bring your project back on track. Projects have a tendency to go wrong somewhere along the way, even if you think it may not.
You will learn 7 potential issues which may be affecting your project, such as:
- Poor project management and lack of direction given to the stakeholders and project team members
- Releasing insufficient communication
- Lacking in the provision of change, risk, financial and performance management
- Failing to align with constituents and important stakeholders
- Ineffectively involving executive management in the project
- Working with a project team which lacks the skills, knowledge and experience required to support your project
- Running a project without any project methodology and suitable support tools
Plus eleven basic project assessments you can take to analyze potential shortcomings in your project planning.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the seven reasons your information technology or other projects may fail.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the seven reasons your information technology or other projects may fail.
|Section 1 - What Is Here? Why Bother?|
|Introduction And Overview||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Failing Projects: Symptoms And Root Cause|
|Project Failure: The Symptoms||00:00:00|
|Project Manager’s Soft Skill Level: The Root Cause||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Decreasing Project Failure|
|Taking PM Soft Skills To The Next Level||00:00:00|