Learn to spot and prevent project pitfalls. Discover seven reasons why projects fail. Enroll now for actionable insights!Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
What you’ll learn:
- In this course, you will gain insight into seven critical issues that could potentially derail your project:
- Ineffective Project Management: Learn how to provide clear project goals and direction to stakeholders and your project team members.
- Poor Communication: Improve communication to avoid misunderstandings and breakdowns.
- Neglecting Key Management Aspects: Understand the importance of change, risk, financial, and performance management.
- Stakeholder Alignment: Discover the significance of aligning with constituents and key stakeholders.
- Engaging Executive Management: Master the art of involving executive management effectively.
- Team Proficiency: Assess and enhance your project team’s skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Methodology and Support: Explore the benefits of project methodologies and project management tools.
- Additionally, you’ll have access to eleven fundamental project assessments to identify potential shortcomings in your project planning.
- Basic understanding of project management concepts
Project management is a complex and challenging endeavor. It demands strong planning and control skills to ensure projects stay on track, on target, and within budget. However, unforeseen circumstances can always disrupt your plans.
While this course won’t transform you into a project manager overnight, it will empower you to assess your project plan for potential issues. It’ll give you the tools to avoid project failure. Ignoring signs of trouble can be detrimental not only to your project’s success but also to your career.
As a project manager, you can’t afford to overlook potential pitfalls. This course will not only educate you on what to watch out for but also provide actionable steps to counteract potential problems and get your project back on the right path.
Projects have a knack for encountering difficulties along the way, even when it seems least expected. Join us to learn why projects fail and how to proactively prevent setbacks. Your projects and your career will thank you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned why projects fail and how to avoid project failure.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Project Management. You might also want to take this course Managing Project Risk.
|Section 1 - What Is Here? Why Bother?
|Introduction And Overview
|Section 2 - Failing Projects: Symptoms And Root Cause
|Project Failure: The Symptoms
|Project Manager’s Soft Skill Level: The Root Cause
|Section 3 - Decreasing Project Failure
|Taking PM Soft Skills To The Next Level